𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

it had been 2 days since the mysterious stranger had first texted midoriya. in all honesty, midoriya had quite enjoyed the stranger's company, if you could call it that. the stranger had a bright bubbly personality, midoriya thought, was pretty humorous, and insecure, from what he had mentioned. in all the hints he had given, midoriya had gathered the information that the stranger was in class 1-a, male, had an 'i' in his name, and was taller than him.

midoriya read last night's texts with the stranger as he laid on his bed, head off the end, while the rest of the self proclaimed 'dekusquad' played mario kart (except iida, he was reading).

"dammit ochaco, i'm stuck on the fucking banana peel!" todoroki yelled.

"HAHA take that, loser!" uraraka yelled back.

"at least you're in 4th place still, todoroki! i'm stuck in 9th, kero!" asui exclaimed.

"losers," midoriya laughed.

"who you calling a loser? i'm in 2nd place, bitch, now i just need to beat this waluigi asshole! if anything, you're the loser, too much of a pussy to play!" uraraka yelled, clearly focused on the game.

iida chimed in, "i partly agree with uraraka, though not as violently and with fewer swears, but you shouldn't call your fellow friends names like 'loser' or 'pussy' or 'bitch'."

"woah," midoriya dramatically gasped. "iida just swore, hah."

"YES! FUCK YOU, WALUIGI!" uraraka screamed as she passed the finish line in 1st place.

midoriya resumed his reading of texts between him and this anonymous person.

aghh u r so fucking cute, stop being cute 😤💗

no u ❤️❤️❤️

midoriya smiled, remembering that conversation from yesterday at lunch. he still couldn't believe that someone liked him, he'd never had a secret admirer before.

"deku do you want to play this round?" uraraka asked.

midoriya shook his head. "i'll pass."

"what are you even doing on your phone anyways?" todoroki questioned.

faint blush appeared not the greenette's cheeks. "nothing." he muttered.

"hey wait, did you hear that?" uraraka suddenly paused.

the friends sat in silence as to hear what uraraka was talking about. just then, she stole midoriya's phone right out of his hands.

"HEY!" he yelled, falling off the bed in attempt to grab it back.

uraraka scrolled through the texts with a shit eating grin on her face. "ooooooohhhh dekuuuuuu, you got a booooyfrieeeeend–"

"OCHACO!" midoriya yelled, his face as red as kirishima's hair.

iida looked up from his book, todoroki smirked, and asui had the same 'fangirl' expression as uraraka.

"who is it?" uraraka demanded. "he's only saved as 'my boyfriend'."

"i don't know!"