Chapter 11

~before anything, I want to apologize for not updating this chapter yesterday, because... I broke my arm.

Anyway, I'm okay now, I don't feel pain anymore. I'll try updating chapters as much as I can. I hope you all understand.

Also, I have a question. Do you want me to ship Leah and Jiren together? They've kinda cute couple.💖 Don't worry, I won't add mature contest. Just a pure love...

I hope you all enjoy this chapter!!~

Normal P.O.V

The 3 girls jumped in front of Leah, Goku and 17. "Let's see how strong they are." Kakunsa attacked 17, while Rozie went for Goku and Ribrianne for Leah.

The half Saiyan kicked her into a broken piece of area. "My beautiful Dress!! How dare you!!" Ribrianne snapped at Leah. "Oops... My mistake." Leah rolled her eyes smirking.

"You're going to pay!! Maiden's change!" Ribrianne rolled herself into a ball and came barreling at Leah. The half Saiyan stopped her by picking her up with one hand and tossing her far away. "Ahhhh!!!" Ribrianne's attack knocked a warrior from universe 10 off the tournament.

"Very good Leah!!" Beerus yelled happily. "Oh my, You're showing your emotions my lord." Whis giggled.

Leah jumped on a pillar and saw her father Goku fighting Rozie. The girl hands began to glow. She attacked the male Saiyan with many energy blasts. Goku is having a hard time dodging her.

"My beauty mastered the Yacchime fish. The more she attacks, the more her punches become sharper and stronger." Helles, the destroyer from universe 2 said.

"Hey Dad, need help?" Leah asked. "I'm okay by myself!" Goku replied while blocking the energy blasts. Suddenly, a blast smacked him in the face. "Dad!" Leah jumped down and ran to him. "I've got this don't worry." Goku smiled at her. "Are you sure?" She asked worriedly.

"Yeah sweetheart. Go and help 17." Goku kissed her head. "Okay." Leah jumped away. She turned her focus on the fight between 17 and Kakunsa. "She is a beast." Leah mumbled. Kakunsa began using continuous attacks against 17. The android dropped down to one knee and Kakunsa went for a blow only to hit his shield.

"What?!!" Helles yelled. "Did you think I was down? Remember." 17 got up smirking. "I'm an android with infinite energy." 17 then spen the shiled around sending Kakunsa over the edge. Sadly. Winged warrior from universe 2 saved her teammate from falling.

"Oh Vikel..." Kakunsa said endearingly. "Kakunsa..." Vikel said lovely.

"What the hell?" Leah asked. Vikel threw Kakunsa straight at 17 driving him back. Leah rushed over and saw him laying on the ground.

"Need my help?" She asked. "No." He replied.

"Now, you're going to get serious." Leah smirked. "Yeah." 17 said getting up. "She reminds me of the animals back on the island." 17 jumped up with unbelievable speed going for Vikel. The poor girl crushed into the stands.

"17 was holding back

"17 was holding back." Beerus said proudly to the rest of the universes. "Shit..." Belmond, the destroyer of universe 11 whispered.

"You're going to pay!!" Kakunsa screamed. 17 ran at her and they started fighting each other. Leah looked at 17 is awe. "Hey! Ugly face! Come and fight me!" Ribrianne frowned.

"Okie dokie." As Leah and Ribrianne charged at each other, 17 jumped up leading Kakunsa away from the area. "W-What?!!!" Kakunsa yelled. 17 landed on the light. "Is this even fair?!!!" One of the kaioshins asked. "Zen oh Sama said it's fair." Daishinkan replied.

With one swift attack, he sent an energy blast at Kakunsa. The girl is now out of the tournament.

"Kakunsa!!" Ribrianne yelled. 17 jumped next to Leah. "Good job." The half Saiyan smiled. "Thank you." 17 replied and they hugged each other.

"You're a heartless man!!" Ribrianne was very angry. A pink aura surrounded her body. "So I'm evil now? Because I knocked off your friend?" 17 asked. Leah burst out laughing causing Ribrianne to glare at her. "Is this man your lover?" She asked.

"No, he isn't. You can take him he's all yours." Leah smirked. "Of course, someone as ugly as you could never have love." Ribrianne snapped.

"Outch! You hurt my feelings!" Leah pouted. "Hey! Zen-chan! Zen-kun!" She called the Omni kings. "Leah!!" The kings of everything waved at her smiling. "Am I ugly?" She asked them.

"No! You're not ugly!" Zen-chan shook his head. "Yeah! Yeah! You're beautiful!" Zen-kun said happily.

All the gods looked at the kings then at Leah. Then back at the kings then at Ribrianne. The girl's face was very pale when she saw the kings of everything glaring at her. "Don't call Leah ugly." They said at the same time.

Ribrianne immediately nodded her head. "Yes my lords!!" She bowed twice.

"Can we continue now?" 17 asked. Ribrianne looked at him angry. "I will defeat you! The warrior of darkness!!" She yelled and charged at him.