Chapter 12

WARNING: SHORT SEXUAL SCENE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE. IT IS AT THE THRID PERSONS POV

Harry's POV:

I wake up to someone carrying me. I squint my eyes and see Louis carrying me somewhere. I look down at my hand and they are back to normal. What? Was it all a dream, but it felt so real.

"So your up" Louis says when he sets me in the car.

I no my head and he sighs. "I have to take you to Dr. Drazzers today remember?" He says. So it was a dream. Phew.

I nod my head and he gets in the car and starts to drive. It's about an hour trip until we pull into an all too familiar building. Louis turns off the car and we get out. I get on my hands and knees and Louis hooks up the leash to the collar he got me. We walk into the building and are met with Dr. Drazzer.

"Ah, there's my favorite pet" he smiles. He grabs ahold of my leash and tugs me over to him.

"You can pick him up a day after tomorrow at precisely 1:30pm" he says to Louis.

"Thank you sir" is all he says before giving me a sympathetic look and leaving the building.

"Welcome back, kitten" he spits before harshly tugging on my leash. He unbuckled my collar and replaces it with a metal one. He pulls on the leash an my oxygen is cut off. I have to crawl as fast as I can to keep from being choked. He leads me into the test lad and makes me get on the table.

"Clothes off" he says. I hesitate but he shoots me a glare and I follow his orders. Once I'm fully naked he tells me to get up on the table. He then lays me down and buckles in my ankles and wrists. Almost like my dream.

He pulls out a needle and sticks it into my neck. I bite my cheek because of the burning that is going inside me when he pushes in the liquid. My whole body feels like it is on fire. I squeeze my eyes shut and bite down even harder on my cheek.

"Have you already been in heat Harry?" He asks. I nod my head and he smiles. "Well lucky for you, you are going to have another one right now" he says. I feel heat trail to my waist and I already know what is happening.

"Now I will do a few tests when I finish" he says. He pulls out a blue thingy and it starts to make a weird noise. He walks over to me and shoves the thing up my bum and I hiss an moan at the feeling. The object vibrates inside me and I throw my head back in pleasure. I feel a needle go into my arm and he injects more things into me, but in to busy trying not to come undone.

"Not yet Harry I'm not done" he says as is he could hear my thoughts.

I try to thrust into something but I'm pinned to the table. He smirks and continues doing whatever the fuck he wants. Soon enough he I done and he reaches down and pulls out the thing in my bum. I whine at the loss and he slaps me across the face. I bite back a whimper and he just smirks an walks out the door.

He returns with two men and they stand in front of me. I still have an acing hard on an I just want a release. They unbuckle me and put me in handcuffs. They throw me on the ground and I'm on my knees and face, with my tail unfortunately up.

"Do what you please, but I need him awake" Dr. Drazzer says.

They nod and he leaves before they push a button and a while bunch of objects appear out of the wall.

The men take off their pants and my eyes widen. They walk over to the wall of things an they each grab a handful of things.

THIRD PERSONS POV:

The two men walk over to Harry with many sex toys. They lay them in the ground and start to lube up themselves and the toys. The first man, who's name tag reads Tim, walks behind Harry with an obnoxiously large vibrator and shoves it inside of Harry. Harry screams and the men laugh. The other man, who's named Joe, pulls Harry's head to his hard on. He opens Harry mouth and thrusts into his face. Harry chokes but obeys and the man moans loudly. Tim grabs a paddle and walks back behind Harry and raises his arm back before slamming it down on Harry's bum. It hits the dildo inside him and pushes it further. Harry gags and squirms but only to receive another smack to the bum. This goes on until Joe comes in Harry's mouth. He pulls out of Harry's mouth and Harry spits out everything.