Chapter 8

Harry's POV:

I knew I shouldn't have left. I'm currently running from some of Dr. Dazzer's workers because they found I wasn't with Louis anymore.

"Get out the tazer!" I hear them shout.

"We aren't close enough" one of them responds.

I forgot about the tracking devise they put in me. Now I'm in some deep shit.

I take a sharp turn and the road looks familiar. This is Louis road! I run towards the flats and i hear them load something behind me.

"Harry stop or we are going to have to put you down" they call.

I run as fast as I can and I get to Louis flat. "Master let me in please!" I yell while pounding on the door. I don't hear anything but I keep knocking. The door is swing open and a worried Louis is standing there.

"Harry where were you?!" He asks.

"Master lock the door" I whisper.

"Why" he asks.

I run to the door and lock it just as the men start to pound on the door.

"Harry you better come ou- Wait isn't this Louis flat?" He asks.

"I think so. Hey Louis you in there" they call. Louis walks over and I curl up in a ball in the corner.

"May I help you" he asks.

"Were you aware of your hybrid being on the loose" one asks.

"Yes actually, I said he could go to the park tonight and be back in an hour. He just retuned" I say.

"You are forbidden to let it out" he says as if I'm an object.

"I'm sorry for any inconveniences. Thank you for you worries" Louis says before closing the door.

"Now Harry, why did you run away" he asks. I shake my head and press myself closer to the wall.

"Tell me Harry right now" he commands.

"M-m-master w-was s-scarri-ing Harry" I stutter out in fear.

"I told you not to be scared of me Harry" he says in a strict voice.

"N-Niall, Z-Zayn, and Liam c-came here a-a-and took Harry to t-their home" I say. "Harry left f-from there after h-he broke h-his cage". Louis just looks at me in anger and he walks up to his bedroom and comes down moments later with a leash.

"Come over here Harry" he says.

I hesitate but the look in his eyes scares me enough to obey. I crawl over to him and he hooks the leash to my collar and pulls it towards him. He starts to walk upstairs and I'm being pulled behind him. I crawl as fast as I can up the stairs to keep from getting choked by the collar. He leads me to his bedroom a unhooks the leash before tying it a weird loop around the leg of the bed and hooking it back to me.

"This will tech you to never leave again" he says while pulling something out of his pocket. It's the dial to my shock collar. He presses the button and the electricity shoots through my body.

I meow out in pain and I bite my arm to stop from making any noise. He turns up the dial while continually holding the button down. I feel my fangs sink into my arm and it doesn't hurt as bad as the shock. He stops after a while longer and I remove my mouth and I see a huge bite mark the hasbroke through the skin on every tooth. It is gushing blood so I remove my already stained shirt and I soak up the blood and I tie it on the bite to stop the bleeding.

"Now, are you going to run away again" Louis whispers in my ear. I shake my head no and he grins. "Good because you're my new pet" he says while walking away.