Love Amidst Lockdown

Enjoy reading guys

This story is 2500+ words. Read it in leisure.

                                       ***

(Anika's  pov)

I pressed the doorbell and waited for the person to open the door.

Door opened and a half naked guy stood there with messy hairs, yawning, indicator that he just woke up from his beauty sleep. Damn, he is hot! Shut up Anika, I scolded myself.

"Umm..hi," I was feeling so akward.

"Anika? He asked, I nodded. Please,come in. Mom just called and explained me everything." He helped me with the luggage.

"Thank you and sorry for being uncalled guest."

"That's okay. You are most welcomed plus amidst lockdown I'll have a beautiful roommate." Is he flirting? I blushed when he referred me as 'beautiful'.

I looked around , the penthouse is quite spacious and everything depicted luxury.

"Oops! I forgot to introduce myself. Myself Shivaay." I smiled and he showed me my room.

I decided to fill the wardrobe first and then go for shower .

...

"Anika , lunch is ready." Shivaay barged inn, I shrieked as I had just come out of shower with only a towel wrapped around my body.

"Oh! I..I'm sorry. I'll go" He swiftly turned around and moved out of the room.

Oh my god! I'm so embarrassed. How will I face him?

I quickly got dressed and moved out. He was setting up plates. "Ahmm..ahmm" I cleared my throat making him aware about my presence.

"Hey, come. Lunch is ready?" I walked near table to find Paneer ki sabzi with Kulcha and Curry- Rice.

"Did you prepare this?" I pointed towards the dishes. He nodded

"Wow! It looks delicious."

"Are you gonna fill your appetite just by looking or you gonna eat it too?" He asked as I was busy gawking at the dish.

We ate in silence, I moaned after every bite. Gosh! Even my mom doesn't make such tasty Paneer ki Sabzi.

To lighten the atmosphere, I started asking him about his hobbies, food, I was impressed that he is CEO of Oberoi industry just at age of 24. I don't have any social media accounts and I'm less interested in business and stuffs so I did not know that he is quite famous or I can say that a celebrity.

Few weeks later...

"Shivaay what do you think till when will this lockdown remain?" I asked busy ruffling his hairs as he had his head on my lap. In these few weeks we had grown quite closer, like best friends. Yes! We argued alot but at end of the day we were back to square one.

"I don't know Anika but I hope this pandemic period gets over soon." I hummed.

"You know mom called yesterday and was asking for you but you had fallen asleep." He said playing with my fingers.

"I'll surely call her tonight."

My phone pinged with a message. I clicked open to find it was reminder of Shivaay's birthday which was tomorrow. Shi*! how can I forget such important day? It was already past 10 and I had only 2 hours for preparation. I cursed myself for being such idiot.