Chapter 7

A/N : I hope you enjoy my story.. And I'm sorry if the grammar was wrong..

So, I have decided to write my chapter in night time and publish them when I woke up the next morning.. Which is kind of.. Late.. By doing so, I got a lot of time to read books in my library and think of plans for my next chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Here!" I slammed the finished forty stack of paper in front of this short devil.

"This is a library, (L/N). Can't you see people are trying to read in here?"

"Except that the only people in here are you and me!"

"Can't you see that I'm reading, then?"

I scoffed. "You are not reading, Levi. You're wiping the table with a book in your other hand." I retorded back at him. Who in the world does that?

He didn't replied back. He closed the book in his hand and then put in down before he started checking my answers. Suddenly, he stopped at a paper.

"What's this?" He asked.

"A paper with questions and answers," I said in a 'duh' voice.

"Not that, I mean what's this?" He pointed at a spot on the paper.

I retraced my memory from last night. Oh, right!

"Chicken soup?"

He shot a glare at me.

"How did chicken soup manage to take on a spot in this paper?"

"Because it dropped from the spoon?"

Levi grunted annoyingly. "And how did it dropped from the spoon?"

"Probably because I was eating my dinner while I was working on the questions." I told him the truth behind the not so mysterious spot on the paper. Why was he so worked up on it anyway?

He stared at me with disgust evident on his face. He pulled out another stack of paper in his bag.

"I was planning on giving you these as your weekend homework. However, since you managed to dirty your other homework, I decided to give you these today." He shoved the papers in my arms.

Trust me when I say that those papers were heavy as a baby elephant! OK, maybe I exaggerated a bit, but they were still heavy!

I checked the last page to see the number of the paging and I was shocked to see 'page 100' on it!

"Hundred? You gave me a hundred pages of math problems?" I stared at him disbelievingly. I stole a glance at the paper and the questions were harder than the last one!

He just folded his arms, staring at me blankly.

"Tell me you're joking!"

"Do I look like the type of person to joke around?" He snapped.

I didn't provide him with answer.

"Thought so. As a punishment-"

I cut him off before he could finish his sentence.

"Punishment? What was I punished for? I did the homework you gave me!"

"You were punished for not being able to keep your worksheet clean!"

"What?!! That's ridiculous!" I shouted.

"Not to me! Now, as your punishment, I want you to finish those questions by tomorrow and I want to see you in here before on 6:30 in the morning sharp! Don't be late."