Prologue

_________________________________________

Author's Note

I was thinking of what if naruto and the crew were in ancient china where the people still believed in cultivation and deities. so wola! P.s I will be still using their names and our poor usuratonkachi doesn't know his real surname! So he will call be Naruto only for few chapters.

_________________________________________

"Naruto, Remember that You must get Revenge for our people."

Author(p.o.v)

Somewhere on the outskirts of the Li Village, there was a group of people who were known as untouchable people residing there. Among the Untouchables who are residing in the outskirts is our protagonist, Naruto.

Naruto was found all alone in the forbidden forest of Li, who was just a newborn baby at that time. But he was saved by the untouchable people. Because of them, Naruto was grown with love and compassion that he could ever have. But The funniest thing was that people of Li village always accuse those untouchables to be heartless and cruel but in reality are they?

However, until one day when Naruto was out into the dense forest of the Li Village to collect herbs. The guards and the villagers of Li village entered the untouchables area and murdered the untold in a deadly and cruelest way as possible, which included the older generations and pregnant women.

Which brings to the current moment.

Naruto holds his adopted grandmother tsunade in his arm, the person who had taught him everything tightly in his arms with tears coming from his eyes. that's when she took her last breath and with that Grandma Yi left the world with other untouchables.

"Grandma Tsunade...I will get revenge for our people," he said sadly, but he had a crazy look on his face, which would promised the death of those who killed the untouchables. After five long hours later, He had finally buried the corpse of every untouchable but he got some scratches and was catching his breath due to his body looking feminine and fragile, even though he was just 17 years old.

Naruto bents in front of the makeshift graveyard that he made it about far away from the area and prayed for the people he knew. After that, he went back to the small cottage that he shared with his grandma and a few other people that he knew. He gathered his belongings and important kinds of stuff in a duffle bag and a few money that he collected with his grandma. But before he left the cottage completely, He had forgotten to grab something from his adopted parent's shrine that he made. Therefore, He walked towards the shrine and grabbed the portrait of his parents and his grandma that he made.

Flashback when Naruto was 13.

~"Grandma, Sit in the middle and don't move.ok?" said the naruto whose eye was shining with joy and happiness.

~"Pa, Please Stop looking at Ma Like a love-struck Fool. Because Grandma and I can see it, dattebayo~" when he said that his adopted parents were blushing furiously that made his grandma and him laugh in joy.

Flashback ends.

But he saw something behind the painting that irked his curiosity and that was a white jade dragon seal which had heaven written on the seal beautifully. because of that, he rolled the portrait put it into a bamboo tube. After that, he put the seal inside the robe thinking it would be Important. As he walked out from the cottage, He grabbed the burning wood that he found next to him and burnt the cottage of every untouchable.

"I will get my revenge."