Man-wol storms off angry, leaving poor confused Chan-sung to get hit or hugged by the others, depending on their emotional reaction. He's surprised that they thought he was dead, so Hyun-joong explains, and Chan-sung tells them that he'd called Young-soo before he went into the bar to confront Ji-won.

Young-soo had come in just as Ji-won was about to drug Chan-sung, but Ji-won had broken a wine bottle and taken the sharp glass to his own throat, though he didn't die. The ghosts bicker over who was more scared that Chan-sung was a ghost, then they agree what they really have to worry about is Man-wol's inevitable bad mood.

Chan-sung takes a bottle of champagne to Man-wol's office, but she comes in behind him carrying shopping bags. When she dumps out her bags on the table, Chan-sung is amused — it looks like she bought out an entire pharmacy. He enjoys letting Man-wol fuss over his injuries, even when she puts constipation cream on his face, hee.

He asks her how she, of all people, wasn't sure if he was alive or dead, and Man-wol admits that she was afraid. She gripes at him for embarrassing her in front of her employees, so Chan-sung suggests she take some medicine too, to calm down. He wraps her in a hug, and although she complains, Man-wol doesn't pull away.

Young-soo and his team search Ji-won's bar and find the drugs he used to subdue his victims, and bottles of wine with the website name "Helllo" on the labels.. Young-soo tells his partner that he got a tip regarding the real murderer, but he's confused at how the wrongfully accused man's dead wife could have called him.

Man-wol tells Chan-sung to take everything she bought and take the day off, and she even includes champagne and caviar. She tells him to use one of her cars, and she's so surprised when he asks for the red one that she actually gives it to him. Chan-sung gloats that she likes him more than she likes her cars, hee.

Chan-sung says that he'll have to explain what happened to Young-soo without mentioning the ghost, and Man-wol sighs that Yeon-woo was very scared of ghosts. She tells Chan-sung that Yeon-woo's mother raised her after she was found dying in the wilderness, and she and Yeon-woo grew up like siblings.

Man-wol notes with a tiny smile that she hasn't told Chan-sung about her past before, and Chan-sung says, "Maybe it's the blooming flowers," as at the same time, Man-wol says, "Its time must be up soon." Oof. They both become very aware of time running out, and Chan-sung suddenly leaves without taking the medicine and other things with him.

Chan-sung sits alone, tormented by memories of Mago telling him to look after the flowers on the Moon Tree so he can see Man-wol off well, and Man-wol telling him not to feel too lonely after seeing her off.

Ji-won manages to slip his police guard, and a flashback shows us that in the bar, Chan-sung told Ji-won that his seventh victim was there with them. He'd known that the "Helllo" wine bottles were filled with samples of the victims' blood, and exactly which bottle held the blood of the latest victim.

Ji-won had called Chan-sung crazy, but Chan-sung had proceeded to place the wine bottles of blood in order of the murder victims. He'd said that the seventh victim was next to Ji-won at that moment and that she also told him what Ji-won had behind his back, and Ji-won had startled at the feel of a cold touch on his hand holding the syringe.

Young-soo calls Chan-sung because Ji-won is on the roof and is refusing to speak to anyone but him. Chan-sung finds Ji-won balanced on the ledge, and he asks Chan-sung if he's being helped by another ghost now. Chan-sung says that a spirit is always watching over him and cuts his eyes to the side, where Man-wol is lounging against the railing.

She asks casually if she should give Ji-won a push, but Chan-sung says he needs to pay for his crimes. Ji-won can't see her, and he demands Chan-sung's attention to blame him for his life falling apart. Chan-sung says that was all Ji-won's fault, and another flashback takes us back to their Harvard days.