Chapter 7 sam' chapter

Sam's POV

I walked out of the room and smelt the air. That wolf was from Dom's pack. Oh great, maybe I can get by with saying that Gabe is just really sick and won't come out. I walked through the halls and avoided the other males. It doesn't take a genius to figure out I'm a sub. My fur is lighter then the other wolves and I get really nervous around them. My mom always gives me something to calm me down before the pack meetings.

My dad doesn't see it though. He thinks I'm going to take over the pack when it will obviously be Alec. He's one of the strongest males in the pack. He's a pure blood werewolf too. I'd bend over for him any day but he has a girlfriend. The whore. I walked into the pack room and walked past everybody to my dad.

"Dad... Um so Gabe just got sick so I can't bring him to the ceremony tonight." I spoke.

"What? That's your ceremony boy! He'll come even if he's throwing up!" My dad screamed.

I walked away. I hate when he's mad. It makes me feel so uncomfortable. I walked out and saw Alec with his whore. He was showing off his arms and chest to her. I kept my head down.

"Sam! I here you got a mate! Where is he?" Alec asked.

"Oh umm... He's sick..."

"Really cause I saw him go out on anouther wolf'a back."

"Umm... I should really go. Bye."

He grabbed my shoulder, "I think I'll take my little sub tonight then state my claim on the pack so good luck finding your 'mate' before that happens." He whispered.

I shook his hand off then ran down the halls. I can't believe he did that. Dad's going to kill me! I only way to take over the pack is by over powering the next in line. Which is me... I got to my room and got under the blankets. Why did Gabe have to leave! I am so screwed. If Alec does get me he'll just rape me then go back to his whore!

Then I'll get disowned and become a toy for the older dominants. I wrapped the blankets tighter around my body. I can't do this. Being a toy for the rest of my life if dad doesn't kill me first. I got up and walked out of the room. I turned into the hot springs and went to the family pool.

I stripped down and jumped in. I swam to the other side where no one could see me and shifted. I don't ever shift in front of other people. My fur looks almost white when it's not dirty. I scrubbed at my arms till some of the dirt started to wash away.

"Aww the little sub want to look nice for his new alpha." I heard Alec coo.

I quickly shifted back to my human body.

"Leave me alone Alec." I said hiding myself.

He dropped his towel and climbed in.

"I might as well prepare you before hand so I don't ruin you for next time."

He walked towards me in the pool and grabbed my arm.

"Sam shift."

I shook my head and pushed against him. His grip tightened.

"Sam shift now before I get angry." He growled.

I felt my wolf shake then force me to change. I felt the familiar burn in my gut then the sweet release that came with it. I closed my eyes as I felt Alec roam my body.

"Why does your fur feel like I'm going to rip it out? It's greasy and gross, don't you ever wash it?!"

I shook my head at his sharp words. He sighed.

"Sam when's the last time you washed your fur?"

"I don't know maybe 2 years ago..."

I heard him growl deep then him reaching for something.