Bobby Girlfriend ?

6.

Hayi and haruto arrives at the grocery store, while in the car haruto didn't talked much he just scrolling his phone and ignoring hayi he is not in mood after hanbin did not pick him up from school.

"We're here, do you want to wait for me in the car?"

Haruto just keep his mouth shut and open the door get out from the car and walks straight to the stores hayi just following him from the back, he keep walking with his eyes only focus to the phone, he then accidentally hit someone when he trying to get into the entrance and when he look in front of him, he was suprised to see Somi.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to.." he keep bowing his head up and down and saying sorry to somi,

"Oh my goodness are you haruto?" And when she look who behind haruto she's getting excited to see Hayi,

"Hayi !!"

"Somi ?? Oh my gosh..when did you came back here?"

"About 3 days ago, well I was thinking to visit you but I hear that you guys had been move out.."

"Yeah that's true, why you didn't call me then?"

"I lost my old phone so.." somi shows his sad face to Hayi and laughs,

"Oh by the way this haruto" Hayi pull haruto shirt to ask him saying hello to somi, his father ex girlfriend he just smiled to her,

"I'm sorry about what happen just now" haruto bowing,

"It's okay.. well look at you.. you're so handsome and getting damn taller than your mom and your dad now"

"He also taller than you somi" Hayi laughs

After their traces of love and having their small conversation they get in and enjoying their groceries shop together and sometimes they'll talking about the old days when somi was with hanbin but that was in the past, no matter how hard somi trying to keep hanbin apart from Hayi, deep down she know that hanbin loves Hayi more than anything, no one can ever replace Hayi form hanbin heart.

Haruto is now waiting in the car because his mom will takes forever to buy literally everything and he really don't like it, he was trying to accompany her but thank god somi was there she can accompany Hayi talking around and buy whatever it's is, he then smiled alone because before her mom and somi became a close friends somi was her a tough enemy, he just can't stop smiling and reminiscing the old day..

-

Haruto smile disappeared after he see the girl in front of him been struggling put the stuff inside her car bonnet, he slowly get out of the car's but stop when he see his uncle bobby also trying to helped the girl, he get in to the car back then close the door pretending to didn't see anything happen and when he sit back inside the car he slowly take out his phone scrolling through his gallery, searching for a photo that Jeongwoo been shares, a photo of Jennie who get out from her house today, she's wearing the same clothes as the picture that Jeongwoo send to him.

-

"Hai uncle bobby!" Haruto get out from the car and also trying to help Jennie, "who is this girl? You're girlfriend?" He take the plastic bag from Jennie hands and put into the bonnet.

"Ohh.. haruto.. this is Jennie my umm.. umm.." bobby nervously look at Jennie asked for a help

Jennie was still standing beside haruto completely shocked but she managed to speak up,

"Yeah.. I'm bobby girlfriend nice to meet you, umm.. you must be hanbin sons right ?" Jennie awkwardly smile to haruto

"Yeah, how did you know my dad ?" He keep his gaze to Jennie eyes and it make her scared.

"Well.. um, well.. because hanbin is a friends of bobby right ? Of course I know him to haha"

"Oh" haruto replied

After finished loading all the items she bought into the car bonnet, jennie thank him for helping her, haruto just nodding without any smile on his face.

-

After a week that incident happen haruto became so curious about the girl name Jennie,

"If she really uncle bobby's girlfriend,  why the hell she have a affair with dad? This is doesn't make sense at all" He talked to himself

"Is it okay if I invite somi to your birthday party next month haruto?"

Hayi asked haruto who just sit beside her playing with his phone, Hayi and her maid was busy separating the invitation card and listing the name for the invitation for haruto upcoming birthday party, he just nodded for whatever her mom been saying because he know Hayi will make an extravagant birthday party for him every year and whatever Hayi planed will turn out perfectly so he doesn't need to worry about anything, but when he suddenly smells hanbin perfume he know hanbin is near them he turn his head and look at hanbin is already sit in another chair joining them, he rolled his eyes,

"Mom, don't forget to invite Jennie" haruto said

Hanbin who is trying to relaxed himself also trying to sit comfortably lost his balance and almost fall from the chair after heard Jennie's name came out from haruto mouth but he managed to keep his self to stay calm.

"You okay dad?"

"Yeah yeah.." but hanbin face is getting pale,

"Who was that ?" Hayi who is clueless stares at hanbin face "Hanbin are you okay ? You look sick"

"Ah ! Aha ! I'm okay, yeah haruto who is Jennie ?"

"You don't know him dad ? Seriously?"

"Ye..yeah.. i don't have any idea who was that"

"Hahahaha!! It's Jennie.. she said she is bobby girlfriend, well.. that's weird because she know you dad" haruto keep his gaze to hanbin,

"Ouh haha that Jennie !" The oxygen became so heavy everytime hanbin trying to breathe.

"Bobby's girlfriend? Okaay I'll invite her and I will call bobby to make sure he will introduce that Jennie to me, I didn't know that he already have a girlfriend he didn't tell me though" Hayi murmurs

Hanbin just bite nails and excuse himself..

To be continued..