Energetic Drummer-Chapter V

Start from the beginning

I didn't know why but I always got nervous ordering.

The lady said hello back as I made my way to the counter. 'Can I just get a hot chocolate.'

'Yep, would you like to have it here or to take away?' She didn't look up as she fiddled with the cash register.

'Have here.' I gave her the money and not long after taking a seat at a table by the window she brought out my hot chocolate.

I looked down at the two pink marshmallows, bobbing slightly up and down at the top of the drink.

They had melted together to form a heart shape, or maybe it was my mind playing tricks on me.

The mind after all is a powerful thing and my mind couldn't stop thinking of Tommy.

Why did I care so much if he didn't mean what he said to me last night?

I picked up the mug in front of me, placing it to my mouth and blowing on the contents to cool it down before taking a sip.

That's when the realisation hit me.

'Oh my god.' I said out loud, slamming down my mug, causing some of the liquid to spill out the sides.

I had feelings for Tommy Lee. How the fuck didn't I realise before now?

All the signs were there, I mean I almost kissed him for crying out loud and not to mention I get nervous every-time i'm with him.

I felt sick to my stomach, I really wished I hadn't of realised this.

I looked down at the table in front of me, opening up the magazine in hopes to distract me.

I needed to calm the fuck down.

But just my luck right on the second page was a big fat picture right smack bang in the middle of The Motley Crüe.

'You've got to be fucking kidding me.' I said a little to loudly, earning me some stares from other people in the cafe, what was with everyone staring at me today.

It's like I couldn't escape the band.

It's like I couldn't escape Tommy.

Once I finished my hot chocolate I headed back to the tour bus, which was flooded with groupies to my distaste.

Usually I could deal with a couple, but there were at least six in the bus, complaining and whining the whole time.

I sat up the front of the bus with Doc, in attempt to block out their annoying voices.
But also because I didn't want to sit near Tommy, I wasn't ready to face him yet.

'I feel bus sick when are we going to get there.' One of the groupies cried out in a voice that sounded like nails down a chalk board.

'Like 5pm.' Vince answered, but this clearly didn't satisfy the girls as they all made a loud chorused groan.

'I'm hungry.' One of them sulked, I rolled my eyes exchanging a look with Doc who seemed just as fed up with them as me.

I wish I had a pillow that I could use to cover my ears, just to block out the bitching.

'Hey you!' I heard the same girl say, I turned around seeing she was sitting next to Tommy, but he was sitting as far away from her as the seat let him which made me happy. 'Yeah you.'

I realised she was talking to me.

My eyes widened in shock, who did she think she was talking to?

'Get me some food will ya.' She said to me, clicking her bony fingers together.

'Hey don't talk to her like that.' Tommy said sourly to the girl besides him, glaring at her.