Chapter Three

I'M FREAKING SWEATING!! WTF DID SHE DO TO ME!??!!!

I look over to my side to find another sweating teen with no pants on. Meg is so beautiful when she's asleep.

MY MOM! OH SHIT! WHAT WILL I TELL HER!!! "Oh hey mom, Meggie and I had sex last night when you told me not to fittle with her. Sorry?" Ugh, that sounds pathetic.

"Meg?" "Mmmmm. Shut up." "Meg. C'mon. We need to talk."

She sits up. "What do we need to talk about. We had sex. BIG FUCKING DEAL!!! NOW GO TELL THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD THAT I HAD SEX WITH YOU!!" she screams. Her parents are home and she just screamed that.

"Megdalen! Get down here now!" her mom screams. "Shit." she curses under her breath.

We put our pants on and head downstairs

"What did I just hear you scream up there?'' "Nothing, mum." "Oh honey," she flips her hair. "that was definitely something. Did I just hear you had sex with Emily?"

Meg sighs and says cooly, "Yes, but it doesn't matter. I'm 17 and I can do what I want."

'I think I should go..." I say. "Yes, I think that is best. Goodbye, Emily." I nod.

"Bye Meg." I kiss her cheek and walk upstairs to get my phone. "Em," She mouths, "I'm sorry." to me.

~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~

"Mom?" I sit down in the warm living room. "Yes, dear? What is it?"

I take a deep breath. Oh god. "Okay, I can do this." I say in my head.

"Mom. Please listen and try not to get mad." I take another breath. "Meggie and I fittled and I know you told me not to but I couldn't say no to her."

Mom sighs. "Wait," she pauses. "did she force you to have sex with her?" "No! Mom! Why would you say that?" "Because you said you 'couldn't say no'" she explains.

"No, I didn't mean it like that. I was like, mom said not to fittle and she was like damn that was my plan. Well, that was when we were texting but when I was there we made out and I was like dude she said no fittle and she pointed out that we didn't and then she said what if we did and I was like FUCK IT!" I run out of breath. "And I'm sorry."

"Oh hun, this happened to Joan. I forgave him, remember? It's okay."

I start to cry. "Joan!" My shoulders shake. "Why - did - you - have t-to bri-bring him up!!?" "I'm sorry baby. You two just have so much in common I just-" I begin to stand up. "Where are you going?" "Upstairs. I need a smoke."

I pass the fireplace and run up the stairs, into my room and dig under my pillow for my lighter and cigs.

I open the window and begin to smoke O's. I remember when Joan did that. He died of lung cancer but ever sense he died, I smoke. It's the only thing that calms me down.

"Hun, please open the door?" It comes out as more of a question than a command. "No, go away. I hate you."

She knocks at the door. "I will get the key." she threatens. I put up my hands and make a scared face as if I were defeated.

"I don't care. I'm just not gonna let you in." I shrug.

I hear her huff then I hear clinking of the key in the lock. The door opens.

"Stop smoking." "No." "Yes." My mom takes two steps towards me. "I'm not gonna stop." I make another O that blows in her face. She coughs, good.

"DON'T YOU EVER BRING UP JOAN AGAIN! EVER!" I scream. I blow another O in her face and she stumbles backwards trying to get away from it.

"Okay," she coughs. "I won't. And if I do, I'm sorry." "Well too bad sorry doesn't butter my biscuit." I stick out my tongue. "Oh real mature."