9

Paisley sighed as she saw a hotel come into view

Paisley sighed as she saw a hotel come into view. She was upset with the fact she had to come and secondly she was away from Jasper. Paisley felt pain in her chest. Mark and Alice walked in with Paisley and Bella up to the desk to check in. Paisley wondered why Phoenix if Bella couldn't get her mom to answer.

"Come on." Alice tells them. Bella wasn't talking much as she was trying to call her mom. Paisley just wanted to sleep. Once they made it to the room, Paisley ran towards the bed and jumped in.

"I'm guessing she's tired." Mark said.

"She didn't sleep as she was trying to understand why she's not in danger." Alice tells him.

"Why?"

"Her blood doesn't smell." Alice tells him.
~~~
Paisley was still asleep when Alice had the vision and Bella getting the phone cal from James. When Mark and Alice arrived back in the room, they only saw Paisley still asleep and no Bella in sight. "Oh no." Alice said as Emmett, Edward, Jasper, and Carlisle walked in.

"Where's Bella?" Edward asked.

"She left." Mark replied as Jasper picked up his sleeping mate.

"What do you mean she left?" Edward asked harshly.

"She was in the room calling her mom after talking to you." Mark replies. "When we came back, Paisley was still asleep and she was gone."

"Where could she have gone?" Jasper asked.

"The ballet studio." Alice replies.
~~~
Paisley woke up in Forks in Jasper's room. Paisley was confused as to why she was here. Jasper walked in. "Why am I here?"

"James is dead and Bella is in the hospital." Paisley nodded. "James broke her leg and bit her. Edward sucked the venom out." She nodded again. "Get some some."

"Night."

Sorry for the short chapter