20

Paisley Grace stood as she watched Alice prepare Bella for her wedding

Paisley Grace stood as she watched Alice prepare Bella for her wedding. Paisley and Jasper didn't want a big wedding. They both agreed on a small and simple ceremony. Alice agreed, but Bella's, she wasn't letting Bella saw a word. "Paisley."

"Yes, Mark."

"I know tomorrow is your wedding day and I wanted to know if I could walk you down the isle." He asked. "I was supposed to walk Melody, but that never happened..."

"Mark, I don't care.' She tells him as she laid her head on his shoulder. "I may have never had a brother, but I'm glad to have met you, Emmett, and Edward. It's like I regained a family and fell in love with someone who gave me nothing but love."

Mark smiled as Jasper stood by smiling. Paisley meant everything to him. Alice looked up at the two and knew that Mark got what he wanted. To walk his sister down the isle. Even if she was the doppelgänger.
~~~
Sometime that night, Paisley just laid Melody down as Jasper walked in. "Sound asleep."

"That she is." She looked at him with a smile. "Thank you for telling me your past Jasper."

"Why are you thanking me so suddenly?"

Paisley wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head on his chest. She sighed as she knew what Edward was doing, but she wondered what he was thinking. "Edward is telling Bella about his past. About the time he went rogue." Jasper held her wondering where this was going. "He's trying to scare Bella out of her decision of turning, but I wondered if you wanted me to turn."

Jasper smiled as he kept her close. "I lost someone in front of my eyes and I refuse to watch you die. I want you to be like me so I would never face eternity alone."

Paisley smiled as she kissed his cheek. "Thank you." She replies. "I want to spend eternity with you."

Jasper held her in his arms as they looked at their daughter. He had everything he ever wanted since he turned. A beautiful mate and a daughter. He wouldn't have it any other way.

 He wouldn't have it any other way