We got to the entrance and Eleanor was already waiting there for us. I introduced the girls to each other before we all walked inside. Soundcheck was just starting and Louis' soundcheck was just like Harry's, with no fans, just the crew and us. As we got to the front, I caught Louis' eye and waved at him.

"Hi Soph." He spoke into the microphone.

"Hey." I responded as he came closer to us to properly say hi. I introduced Valentina and Victoria and they kept their emotions in check as he kissed them both on the cheek before going back to sing the next song. When he was done with soundcheck we lounged around for a while. An hour and a half before the concert started we headed back to the entrace, to give Lou and El some alone time. Which was totally fine with me, but Valentina and Vic protested as soon as they were out of sight.

"Why did we have to leave so soon?" Valentina whined.

"We could've stayed a little more."

"Shut up, you wouldn't even have met them if it wasn't for me, so I get to decide when we leave." I told them in a kind of scolding voice before breaking into a smile. I honestly sucked at keeping my poker face.

"Oh you shut up, misses I'm dating Niall Horan." Vic mocked me.

"Yes, Niall, Niall." Valen spoke before making kissing sounds.

"Shut up, someone will hear you." I hissed at them just as we got closer to where the fans were already lining up.

"I still don't understand why you don't want people to know about you and Niall." Vic stated.

"Because I like to keep my relationships private and I don't want everybody commenting on our every move."

"You know it'll come out sooner or later." Valentina chimed in.

"I know, but I just wish to keep it a secret for as long as I can. What if Niall and I don't work out? I don't want to be remembered as the girl who was dumped by Niall Horan."

"Oh shut up, as if he'd leave you. As being the only one from your friends and family that has met him in person, I am the only one that can speak. And all I'll say is the Niall loves you, I could see it in his eyes. As cheesy as that sounds. If anyone is going to be dumping anyone here, it's you. You're way meaner than him."

"Fuck you." I smacked her arm. "And remember, he already broke up with me once. Who's to say he won't do it again?"

"And didn't he orchestrate a whole fucking circus just to get you back? That just helps prove my point of how much he loves you."

"Fine, fine. But still, I want to keep it a secret for a while longer."

"Okay, whatever you say. It's your relationship." Vic finished.

"But if I were you, I'd start telling people." Valentina chimed in.

"Shut it." Was all I responded. "Now help me look for someone that looks like they don't have tickets. We still have two tickets that we have to give away." I instructed.

"There." Valentina pointed to two girls that were hugging each other but weren't in line to get to the venue, which was odd since everyone else was already lining up. We approached them.

"Is everything okay?" I asked them as they both turned to look at me.

"We couldn't afford to get tickets for the concert. We've been working our asses off hoping we'd round up enough money to buy tickets, even if it was in the last row. But we're $1,000 pesos short." One of the girls told me.

"But we still wanted to come here and show Louis our support. We'll get to hear his songs even if it's from outside the venue." The other one told me. And to be honest, their answers melted my heart.

"That's so sweet of you both. I love to meet other fans that support him no matter what. I'm so glad you're here and that you'll get to hear his songs."

"Yeah, he's done so much for us, it was only fair that we support him back in any way that we can."

"Obviously. Thank you for supporting him, and to thank you for that, I'd like to give you two tickets for the concert." I finally blurted out as I took the tickets out from my purse.

"Oh my god, are you serious?" One of the girls started screaming and jumping up and down.

"Is this a joke?" The other one asked suspiciously as she looked around for hidden cameras or something.

"I'm not kidding. Here you go." I told them as I handed them the tickets.

"Thank you so much." They both hugged me.

"We'll even go into the venue together so you can see they aren't fake tickets."

"We believe you, don't worry. But yeah, we'd love to go in together." They told me. They still hadn't noticed that they were seats in the 10th row, they were just so happy to get tickets that they didn't even check where the seats were. That proves that they're real fans.

The concert was amazing. The two fans to which we gifted the tickets couldn't stop thanking us when they saw they had 10th row seats, they were so happy. And that made me happy, to know that I could help someone see the guys we all loved and supported. We sat next to Eleanor during the concert and kept screaming our lungs out. We had a really great time, and I bet it was memorable for Louis as well, since this was the first time he was playing in Monterrey and the girls wouldn't stop singing along to every word of every song. He even said that this had been the loudest crowd of his tour, so yeah, something memorable to end a memorable tour.

When the concert ended, Eleanor asked us if we wanted to meet them back at the hotel and order some dinner, since we were all starving. We accepted her offer and told her that we'd bring them dinner. Tacos, since it's what everyone eats here after a concert and they had to partake in that tradition while they were here. She happily agreed and so we went to get tacos before meeting them back at the hotel. They loved the tacos, and Louis even stated that they were the best tacos he had ever had. After spending 2 hours with them we said our goodbyes and wished them a safe trip back home, since they were traveling very early in the morning. They promised they'd keep in touch and told me that I had to go visit them in London soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey there guys! Thank you so much for all the love you're giving my story, I'm so happy! It means a lot to me. How are you enjoying the story so far? If you have any suggestion about something you'd like me to include be sure to leave it in the comments! I'm really hoping you enjoy it and any suggestions and/or grammar corrections are more than welcome. Don't forget to follow me, vote and comment, it really helps me out and I'd love to hear your thoughts! If you're obsessed with 1D make sure to check my TikTok account, I upload daily vids of the boys, it's @cristylealr