chapter 7 i think

Hey guys happy new years. Oh sorry bout the language in this chapter.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Recap :

" whatever" I said. I push her on to the bed. I was not planning on falling on her but she grab my shirt before I could move.

As I laid there on top of her. She tried to push me off. I wouldn't let her.

" Jake get off of me. You know I love Danny. GET OFF ME KNOW"

I didn't think I just acted. I kissed her.

Sammy POV

He kissed me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF

Danny POV

"WTF is she doing? She is kissing him. Fine two can play at that game."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 7 (I think)

Danny P.O.V

How could she have done this to me. I gave her everything my love, my money, I gave her everything and she goes off and makes out with my best friend . "maybe there's a reason she did it . Maybe im jumping to conclusion to fast." I thought. " but they have been spending a lot of time together. Maybe they have done more then kiss. Maybe he slept with her or she has fell in love and she plans on leaven me......... with him" im am so pissed off. If she wants to play this game fine ill play right back. With that I headed to the bar.

Sammy P.O.V

Why had he kiss me.

I finally had got lose.

" WTF Jake " I said while I slap him. "how could you? You know I love Danny"

" I know im so sorry. I just...... I just couldn't help myself. Im sooo sorry. Please forgive me. Please.

He gave me puppy dog eyes .

"I do but we agree to never tell anyone got it"

"got it "

" I don't know what I would do without Danny"

" ok I promise"

"can you go please"

" yeah I need some air"

"ok"

With that he left . Kissing Jake I felt the sparks but when I kiss Danny I feel the sparks but 10x more. I was confused to much to understand. I stated to listen to my ipod it landed on one of mf favorite songs. (start the music on the side plz)

No sir, well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore It's your turn, so take a seat we're settling the final score And why do we like to hurt, so much?

I can't decide You have made it harder just to go on And why, all the possibilities where I was wrong

(chorus)

That's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa

(chorus)

That's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa I drowned out all my sense with the sound of its beating And that's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa

I wonder, how am I supposed to feel when you're not here Cause I burned every bridge I ever built when you were here I still try holding onto silly things, I never learn Oh why, all the possibilities I'm sure you've heard