"Yes! Bye, see you in a bit."

"Bye."

After hanging up I announced to no one in particular, since I couldn't find my mom anywhere around the house, that I was going out, before heading to my car. 5 minutes later I was in the underground parking of the hotel and made my way to the lobby of the hotel.

S: I'm already here.

E: Great! Come up, we're on the 16th floor. Room 1621

S: Omw!

Before I could even open the door it swung open and I was greeted by Eleanor's embrace.

"It's so nice to see you." She told me as we hugged.

"You too!" I responded before I heard a commotion from the other side of the room, and pretty soon the culprit came into view.

"Sofia!" I heard Louis exclaim as he came running to hug me as well. It was great to see that he was back to his quirky and funny self after having a rough couple of years. It made me feel really happy to see that he was back to being his old self.

"Louis!" I exclaimed back. "Are you excited for the show tomorrow?" I asked him, since he was closing his tour in my city.

"Yeah, can't believe it's the last show!"

"Me neither."

"The tour went by pretty quick." Eleanor spoke.

"To you love, you weren't the one on stage every night." Louis joked, making us laugh.

"You're right, you're right." She answered with a smile. I could see how much they both cared for each other and I was thankful for Eleanor, for helping him and being there for him during the rough times. And this was my fan side talking obviously, since every fan just wants to see the boys be happy.

"It's time to go." I suddenly heard a man speak from behind me.

"Coming." Louis responded. "Sofia, this is my tour manager, Bill." He introduced me and I was face to face with the guy. Not what I had expected from a tour manager, he appeared to be not older than Louis.

"Nice to meet you." I told him as I extended my hand to him.

"You too Sofia." He responded as he shook it.

"We should get going too." Eleanor announced as she linked her arm with mine.

"Yes, we should." I responded.

"Bye love, see you later." Louis told her as he gave her a quick peck.

"Bye sweetie."

"Bye Soph." He told me as he gave me a quick hug goodbye.

"Bye Lou!" I responded as we made our way out and to the elevators. "So what are you in the mood for?" I asked Eleanor once we were inside the elevator.

"I'm up for anything. What do you usually do?"

"There's not much to do here. So whenever me and my friends hang out we usually go to one of the shopping malls and just wander through the stores before grabbing a snack."

"Let's do that!" She responded excitedly. "I actually need a new outfit for tomorrow's concert. I want to dress up a bit since it's his last concert."

"Perfect! I'll take you to the biggest shopping mall then. It's just 2 blocks away from the hotel, and it has some high end stores and normal ones."

"Great! Are we walking there?"

"No, trust me, you don't want to walk around here. We would have to cross one of the busiest streets and they don't respect the pedestrians here." I laughed.

"Really? Okay." She responded amused. She was used to walking everywhere since they lived in London.

A few minutes later we got to the mall and since it was a Wednesday afternoon it wasn't so busy.

"Wow, this place is huge!" Eleanor exclaimed as soon as we got there.

"Yeah!" I chuckled. "Which store do you want to hit first?"

"Oh, let's go to Zara! I always get cute things when I go there."

A few hours of shopping and 2 Starbucks later we were exhausted. Eleanor had gotten a lot of new clothes and I couldn't help myself and bought a few things as well. What can I say? I'm only human.

"I'm starving." Eleanor announced.

"I'm hungry too."

"Are there any good restaurants around?"

"Yes! There are actually a couple of restaurants here, in the terrace, they all have killer views and the food is amazing."

"Perfect! Let's go there then. I'll call Lou and ask him if he's done already so he can join us."

"Sure!" I responded as she started calling him.

"He said yes! He'll get here in about 15 minutes."

We made our way to the restaurants and I settled for a Mexican one, since Eleanor insisted they had loved Mexican food in the other two cities they had visited and wanted more. Louis joined us a few minutes later. We had a delicious meal, and I loved that they made me feel included. I thought that I was going to feel like a third wheel but it wasn't like that at all. When we were done eating, Louis insisted on paying for all of us, and after a lot of debating, I reluctantly agreed. I offered them a ride back to their hotel as my thank you.

"So how many more tickets do you need?" Louis asked me as we got back to the hotel.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"Well, you're keeping me company during the concert obviously." Eleanor chimed in. "So is there anyone else you'd like to take with you?"

"Oh thank you so much!" I responded with a huge smile. "Are you sure?"

"Totally, we always have spare tickets for friends and family." Louis assured me.

"Well, then I bet my sister and best friend would be thrilled to go."

"Great. They can come with you to soundcheck as well. Eleanor gets pretty bored during those and it would be awesome if you all kept her company."

"Sure, thank you so much guys! See you tomorrow!"

"Yeah, bye Soph." Eleanor told me as she hugged me goodbye.

"No problem Soph. See you." Louis answered.

Victoria and Valen were going to be so excited when I told them I had gotten them better tickets. Valentina and I had bought tickets for the concert but they weren't the best seats, we got the 10th row and trust me, we tried for about 30 minutes, those were the best seats we could get. She would be stoked to be meeting Louis and getting better seats, and Victoria would be so excited as well. I decided to tell them both as soon as I got home and they wouldn't stop squealing and fangirling. I can't wait for the concert tomorrow, it's gonna be great!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey there guys! Thank you so much for all the love you're giving my story, can't believe it's almost at 25,000 reads! It means a lot to me. How are you enjoying the story so far? If you have any suggestion about something you'd like me to include be sure to leave it in the comments! I'm really hoping you enjoy it and any suggestions and/or grammar corrections are more than welcome. Don't forget to follow me, vote and comment, it really helps me out and I'd love to hear your thoughts! If you're obsessed with 1D make sure to check my TikTok account, I upload daily vids of the boys, it's @cristylealr