meeting rabbit

y/n pov

after we arrived outside, we look around and it looks like we are at the wasteland. before we could say anything to each other a voice heard from around.

???: i finally found you all after waiting for so long!!!!

we look to the source of the voice and see that it is a girl with  blue hair and rabbit ears.

y/n: what is that??

yue: a rabbitman?

hajime: it looks  like it doesn't have anything to do with us lets go.

after we decided to go for a while the girl still screaming like waiting for us to arrive. after a while hajime got annoyed and look behind to shoot at the ground infront of the girl. she jump in surprise and ask.

???: WHAT ARE YOU DOIIING?!!

hajime then replied.

hajime: we should be the one asking you that!! why are you bothering us!!?

girl: my name shea and i need your help to save my kind.

y/n: sorry but we have another thing to do.

shea: please i will let you know all you wanted to know.

hajime: then do you know another maverick lair??

shea: yeah i know there is one around here help me and i will sya it to you where.

y/n: then let's go help.

after we arrived we saw some human torture some rabbit man at hajime goes there and ask something.

hajime: umm can you release them??

man: hah!! who are you dont disturb us.

hajime: then dont say to me i dont warned you all.

man 2: what ar--

before he can finish his word he is killed by a headshot and all f the other man. all of the rabbit man thank us and hajime ask them about the location of the lair and they that it is at the elf village. we decided to go there but the rabbitman force to follow behind us. we give up and let them follow us to the elf village.