Chapter 2

I pulled my bag behind me while Zach carried his, both of us sitting to each other on the plane. I checked my side for my new ID for the next few months, all three band names labeled with the tour title. I looked up to the label for our seats and saw that someone was sitting at the window seat already.

"Damn," I growled as I showed my carry on in the bag holder.

"What?" Zach asked, his tattooed hands shoving the closing bin.

"I wanted the window," I whimpered.

Zach rolled his brown eyes," oh shut up! I wasn't the one who fainted when he got asked by his man candy," I smirked.

"Sorry but my feminine side comes out more," my gay friend said.

I rolled my eyes this time and ruffled his pink hair," whatever," I joked before nudging the window guys shoulder.

He looked up at tiredly," hi, I'm sorry but I was curious if maybe me and my friend can have the window? It's alright if you don't want to move," I asked, trying to be against the seats for others.

The guy nodded and picked up his iPhone," It's fine actually. I've flown so many times to Europe anyway, I'll survive," he joked.

I grinned at Zach before worming my way to the window seat as Zach sat on the other side of the man. I looked over at Zach and started signing with him, trying to keep private and not disturb the sleeping businees guy. Me and Violent both known each otehr since 7th grade. We meet Zach and Matt during band auditions for Dying Hope, finding out later that week the four of us had classes together as well. Zach watched me sign as he fixed his pink tipped hair, I rolled my eyes and made a comment on his hair. Zach gasped and started signing furiously at me before Scott came over to see us signing.
"I guess you guys found your seats. You two, play nice. If I hear anything from the other manager, your going to be enjoying 5 am role calls for two weeks," he growled.
I gulped at and looked at Zach,"alright. I'm getting some sleep then," I said.
"Ditto," he said, Scott smiled at us.
"Good idea," he joked before leaving.
I flicked him from behind the chairs and put my headphones in my ears, 'We Only Come Out At Night' blasting in my ears as I feel asleep for the eight hour flight.