19

𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐝. A life, full of love, it is to you, when you decided to let yourself be deceived by its ravishing florid petals. Smooth and soft are what your eyes could behold. Its crystal green leaves bewitched you to come and caress its roughness. You had entered recklessly, not realizing that it's guarded with its almost microscopic spears yet deadliest--you had brought yourself into a realm of incertitude. How foolish you were, plunging into its thorns, without a second thought, and then, you'd found yourself into its dreadfulness. Your heart was in despair, spilling with blood. Roses are red.

𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞. The bluish-purple color within you indicates strength which has slightly weakened as you risked yourself in total harm. It became pale and turned blue. A-not-so-good occurrence in your life made you feel blue. Blue amongst blues. Yet resiliency can still be seen in you.

𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞. You have maybe gone astray for a shorter time, but you'll find your way back home. Just try to assess the footsteps you have made.

𝐘𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐮𝐞. The boldness of the colors you have might completely fade. But remember that colors have been long complemented with shades. You still have hue.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Colors might fade,
Yet you're still left with hue.

Hue (You)
by Sai Tama