2-Fluff

Muse A and Muse B have been dating for a year, and today is their anniversary. Muse A decides to surprise Muse B by taking them on a picnic. Hiking through the woods, Muse A and Muse B 'stumble' upon a clearing overlooking the city/town below, where a blanket is set up, a basket, and some rose petals. Candles are set up, ready to be lit, and a lighter is sandwiched between two glasses and a bottle of champagne . "Surprise, happy anniversary babe," Muse A grins, giving Muse B's shoulders a light squeeze before guiding them over towards the blanket.
~*~*~*~*~
Muse A and Muse B are either married or dating. Muse A ended up getting pregnant. How will Muse A share the news to Muse B? More importantly, how will Muse B react?
~*~*~*~*~
Muse A and Muse B have been dating for a while, but haven't really been on a date recently. They both have been extremely busy, and haven't had much time for themselves, let along to spend with each other. Muse B ends up planning a date, making sure that they took off work on a day that Muse A was also available with the goal at the end of the date of surprising Muse A with a weekend getaway. They'd both go on vacation for a few days together and actually enjoy each other's company.