A llamacorns life

A Llamacorn is a mammal, but instead of the mother becoming pregnant, the father does. The pregnancy usually lasts for 2 weeks.

When a Llamacorn is born, they are about as big as a newborn human baby. They become fully grown at the age of 5. They open their eyes fully usually 2 hours after they are born.

They are born with small horns, that grow as they get older. Sometimes a Llamacorn is born with a disease, called hornio disease, that prevents their horns from growing. A Llamacorn can live a normal lifespan of 2 million years even with that disease.

Every Llamacorn eats the same food which is a rainbow, even right after they are born. They will not eat anything but a rainbow, except on occasions they like to eat naturally grown Llamacorn/unicorn horns from the ground. They can live up to one hundred years without eating.

A Llamacorn can live anywhere. Don't listen to the people that say they live on rainbows, because that is untrue. Rainbows usually only appear after it rains, therefor a Llamacorn cannot live on a rainbow.

Llamacorn's are usually very nice, unless you make them mad. Then they use their horn to hurt you. It usually takes a little while to get them trained well enough, but it's worth it in the end.

DO NOT put them in a fenced in area, unless they are very well trained. They will fly away.

The most popular colors of llamacorn's are: red, blue, green, purple, pink, and orange. The rare colors of llamacorn's are: black, grey, rainbow and white. Rainbow being the rarest. DO NOT interact with any black llamacorn's. They are evil, and were banned from every country except Australia.

When raising a Llamacorn you will need to spend at least 2 hours a day with them. If you do not, they will get depressed and angry.

The reason why most people can't see llamacorn's is because you half to believe in them in order to see them.

A llamacorn's personality is usually insane, crazy, weird, and funny, but sometimes a llamacorn's personality can be lazy or sad but that is very rare.

The population of llamacorn's have gone up over the years, because there are more owners to mate the two llamacorn's. People usually don't mate a llama and a unicorn anymore, because they find it easier to mate two llamacorn's. Usually a llama spits at people unless it's trained well. Llamacorn's do not spit at people unless they make them mad. They usually spit at other llamacorn's though, because that's how they play.

When a Llamacorn dies, there family gets in a big circle and sings the Llamacorn song:

Llamacorn's are furry.
(Clap)

Llamacorn's are cool.
(Clap)

Llamacorn's are awesome.
(Clap)

Llamacorn's aren't food.
(Clap and repeat)

The owner is allowed to attend.

If you end up dying before your Llamacorn which probably is going to happen, give it to a family member. Put it in your will just incase.

Llamacorn's have a specific language called llamacornish. Here are a few words you will NEED to know:

Rainbow- jawww

Stay- seep

Good- waa

Bad- eeep

I love you- mess butter

Follow me- jello keep

Quiet- jenga

Stop- sway

No- naww

Since most vets do not believe in llamacorn's, they can not see them. That is a big problem, so instead of calling a vet, call a llamacorno. They are vets for llamacorn's only. The number is 173-7680-2579-1906.

Llamacorn's like to play with other llamacorn's, which is why if you are interested in buying a Llamacorn you will need to buy at least two.

Llamacorn's will need something to do. I recommend getting a trampoline, pool, TV, etc. NEVER give them things that can pop like, beach balls, and balloons. Remember, they cave horns.

I hope you have learned a lot from this story, but if you have any questions comment or send me a message. I have no problem answering them.

Btw this is a non-fiction story, which means it's true. I most defiantly did not make this up, and I am an expert scientist.