"Did you hear that?" I whisper, she nods.

"Hello? Is someone there?" We heard nothing else so we continue walking.

We make it to the gate but I notice there's a note.

"What is that?" Sam asked

"It's a note from Chris, it says The gate's busted, Climb over!" I put the note in my pocket.

"Really? Dammit." Sam then try's to open the gate.

"Okay. Jesus. Nevermind." She then walks to the rocky part of the gate.

"Jesus Sammy, I can't climb that." I say as I look at the wall that looks to be about maybe even over 2x my height.

"Tell you what, give me a boost then I'll pull you up, sound good?" She asked as she tilts her head.

"Okay, sure." I kneel down readying myself as Sam climbs up and uses my hand as a platform.  She then expertly jumps up not missing a single rock until she gets to the top. She heaves herself over then leans down and reaches her hand out.

"Okay Y/n, you're going to have to climb a little to reach my hand, but I'll pull you the rest of the way up." I stare at her nervously.

"Uh-okay.." I start the climb and I'm doing pretty well until my foot slips on an icy rock, I almost fall backwards but Sam grabs my hand.

"Woah, you okay?" She asked worried.

"Oh yeah, I'm perfectly fine." I say with a mix of fear and sarcasm. She finally pulls me all the way up and we both stand on the rocky wall.

"HA, I beat you!" I say pointing down at the wall, Sam laughs.

"You sure did." She pats my back then jumps down to the other side, I follow suit.

We continue our walk then Sam puts an arm out to stop me. I look at her strangely but then the points to a squirrel coming near us.

"Aww, hey little fella! You hungry?" Sam kneels down and slowly pulls out some peanuts she has from her pocket.  The squirrel slowly approaches Sam and takes the peanuts right out of her hand.  Sam looks so happy, I had to take a picture. So I quickly took one then Sam turns to me.

"You wanna try?" I nod and slowly kneel beside Sam. She hands me some peanuts then the squirrel looks at my hand, sniffs it, and takes right from my hand.

"Omg Sam, I'm so happy right now." I whisper and Sam just smiles. When the squirrel was done they quickly ran up a tree.

"Awe, cutie." She said.

We continue our journey till we finally arrive at the cable car satiation. We both walk towards the map but it has writing all over it.

"Wow, graffiti all the way up here." Sam said quietly.

"The past is beyond our control." I read out loud. We both looked at each other and shivered.  We then walk to the benches under the roof of the satiation.

"Chris?" I yell.

"Well his bags here." Sam points out.

"You're not in the bag are you?!" I joke. Then Chris' phone starts ringing.

"Hello, what do we have here? Should we check for him?" She said as she reaches for the phone.

"No no, that's Chris' business he'll check it later." I said as I zip up the pocket.

"Y/n, Sam! Hey. You made it." We turn around to see a very happy Christopher in front of us.  Chris, he's my best friend. We've know each other for the longest time.  And I may have a huge crush on him.