chapter xix

wow wow here's the actual update i've had planned for two months. i finally brought my journal home. okay.

to ashton:

hey.

to michael:

you're getting ready for me to pick you up, right?

to ashton:

yes, where are we going?

to michael:

i told you, it's a surprise.

i wait for ashton to pick me up outside. today is the day i have tk explain why i can't hold conversations with him. his car pulls up in front and he waves. i walk to the car and wave at him, getting in. getting into the car will probably be the easiest thing i have to do this entire car ride.

"hey," he smiles. i wave again. he chuckles and starts to drive.

to luke:

how do i tell him?

to michael:

have no idea. you can't really tell him, can you? xD

to luke:

ha-ha. vv funny, you ass.

to michael:

it shouldn't matter anyway. his aunt is deaf, so it'll be easier for him.

to luke:

you couldn't tell me this before?

to michael:

soz.

"we're here, michael." he smiles and we get out of the car. he brought me to a forest? oh, god. i like a serial killer, i think to myself.

"i'm not going to kill you," he promises. i nod and sigh in relief. we walk along a path in between the trees. we continue walking until i smell water. sure enough,  i am met with a clear stream.

ashton turns to me, "you can sign to me, if you want." i look at him shocked. "luke told me."

to luke:

asshole.

to michael:

had to. he was worried you didn't like him.

to luke:

why?

to michael:

bc you ignored him in person

to luke:

it's not ignoring if i can't even talk.

so yeah, hi. these are always going to be tiny updates. i am going to try to be more frequent with them, but school has been keeping me busy.

i can not thank you guys enough for the support on this story. i started tracking the reads on the page i wrote the update on, and it's crazy to see how many reads it gets in only a few days. literally got 2k reads in a week at the beginning of the month.

i love you all so much. byeee.