hmm kinda ヹま河

deidaras p.o.v がデカ

sasori danna can you please help mee , i said whining , what is it brat , said sasori calmly , I looked at him he was perfectly calm just working in his puppet i smiled , danna my hair got tangled on my brush , i said , sasori stood up and came close to see the knots , brat why dont you just cut your hair , said sasori calmly while he was undoing the knots , because i like my long hair ,  i said , Ow that hurt danna , i said whining , stay still or its gonna hurt more , he said a little frustrated trying to undo the knot , finally , sasori said with relief , thanks danna , i said blushing as he plays around with my hair , your welcome brat , sasori said as he was walking towards his desk .

I went out to the kitchen to grab something to eat , were the fuck are the plates , i said to myself, there in there said itachi , shit your here you asshole what the fuck do you want , i said turning around pointing at itachi , i came to get dangos , he said seriously , you like him dont you deidara , he said helping himself to a dango , huh who , i said blushing in confusion , sasori , itachi said looking at me , i was speechless i stood there as he walked towards his room , i dont like sasori yeah i get sometimes he's nice but not all the times sometimes he really acts like a bitch but i dont like him well maybe but still , hey your blocking my way , hidan said mad, i move and go to the room . hmm kinda i say out loud not noticing that itachi was there .

i open the door and sasoris not there and i decide to go take a shawer .