A unlikely alliance

Steelfrost watched as Optimus  left the base , she sighed walking to her quarters. Miko ran to her after her. It had been about a month since she had been changed and Megatron hadn't tried to talk to her or anything.

"Hey cat you ok?" She walked beside her.

"Not really;lot on my mind" Steelfrost looked down at her.

"Thats understandable." Miko followed her into the quarters.

The two talked and hanged out there for some time. It was fun having some girl time.....If you would call it that.

"Steelfrost! " Smokescreen called.

She quickly ran out of the quarters, Miko followed after to were a bridge opened. Smokescreen stood at the bridge and looked at her.

"Prime needs are help"

She and the team rushed through the bridge quickly. Optimus was fighting what looked like Unicron. Except there were thirty or more all materielizing from the rocks and dirt. Steelfrost shot at a few transforming her hands into a blade and blaster, helping the team. Arcee mention something to Optimus and soon he drove off. The others Transformed a followed after him. Steelfrost looked at them as she shot another about to transform into her vehicle mode, when one Unicron grabbed her arm and another one grabbed her other arm while one walked towards her. The two Unicrons forced her to her knees. Kneeling before the Unicron that stood in front of her. He glared down at her in anger.

"How dare you disobey me" he backhand her. Hard.

Steelfrost glared up at him as tears pricked her optics from the pain, and Unicron's hateful expression turned into a smirk. She tried to shake the others grips as he began to laughed.

"Optimus Prime will soon  be killed and none of you can stop it "

"No! He will kill you!" She growled.

Unicron grabbed her chin forcing her to look up at him. She shook her helm and yanked away.

"Don't ever touch me!"

He opened his mouth like he was about to say something and then Steelfrost noticed Optimus running to them. Someone else  shot at the Unicron who held her left arm. Shaking the grip of the other she stabbed the one in front of her. Shooting at the one who held her other arm. As it fell, Megatron took his place  like as if Steelfrost wouldn't shoot him. He walked towards her until her barrel was against his Chassis.

"Steelfrost don't" Optimus warned.

"One reason and it better be quick" Steelfrost glared up at Megatron as he smirked.

"He's helping us " Optimus said simply.

Steelfrost dropped her gun and transformed both back. Looking at Optimus like he was wearing a ridiculous outfit. A bridge opened and Optimus gestured for her to go in.

"Are you out of your fraging mind Optimus? " Steelfrost yelled

"Whats wrong Frosty? Afraid to be work close with me?" Megatron laughed.

"I will still shoot you!" She pointed her digit at him.

Megatron chuckled slightly, and Optimus erged her back to base. She walked through Optimus then walked through and Megatron followed.  Steelfrost looked around for Miko Jack and Rafael. Megatron walked through with Pride making Steelfrost's energon boil.

"So this is where the magic happens" he looked around.

Steelfrost sighed rolling her optics and crossed her arms. As she shifted most of her weight to one side. Rafael ran out along with the other children. Arcee quickly aimed at Megatron when he turned to the others. Steelfrost stood up straight and stepped between Megatron and the others. With little space between them.

"Ah your looking better than the last time we met little one."

"Leave them alone Megatron" Steelfrost glared up at him.

Megatron attempted to touch her only to have her yank away from him.

Steelfrost growled "let me know when we are leaving"

She started off to her quarters angered boiled inside her.

"Steelfrost I need you in here until -" Ratchet started.

"No Ratchet!" she snapped and cut him.

Within a few minutes Optimus and the team was ready. Steelfrost met them at the Bridge. Megatron smirked at her , and she clenched her fist.

"Don't make me punch you" she said with a biting tone.

"Ouch" he made a face and then it returned to a smirk.

"Im going to be glad when this alliance is over with." Steelfrost walked along with the team.

"You're not the only one who agrees on that" Smokescreen stepped at her side and gave a small smile.

(Okay so I know some of this is so mixed up! But I hope y'all like it anyways. )