Fun in the Sun with The Snuggly Duckling

Third POV

"I can't believe I did this!" Y/n exclaims in laughter while jumping in place.

"Mother would be so furious." She quickly realize and hold her hands to her chest.

Teleport

Y/n sits on a small rock in the middle of a small pond holding onto a pink water lily, her hair being in spirals around Bakugou as he stands with a hand on his hip waiting impatiently.

"But that okay. What she doesn't know won't kill her, right?" Y/n questions anxiously.

Teleport

Y/n sits in a dark cave with her knees pulled to her chest.

"Oh, my gosh! This would kill her." Y/n cried out.

Teleport

Y/n runs down the grassy hill as Bakugou stands impatiently to the side picking at his pointer nail.

"This is so fun!" Y/n exclaims as she passes Bakugou and kicks a large pile of leaves. Bakugou cringes at the loudness of her booming voice.

Teleport( Listen, I don't know what I'm doing at this point, I'm just going with the flow.)

Y/n stands in a strange spiral like tree. Her head leaning against the large trunk, her frying pan swinging lazily forward and back.

"I am a horrible daughter. I'm going back." She discourages, Bakugou stands on the ground staring up at the girl in wonder.

Teleport

Y/n cartwheels down a large grassy hill while laughing.

"I am never going back!" She laughs out before flopping to the ground rolling down the hill and getting tangled up in her hair.

Teleport

Y/n lays in a small field of flower and grass with the front of her body face down into the dirt. Bakugou sitting beside her with his face in his palm, with an expression of boredom.

"I am a despicable human being!" She mutters out.

Teleport

Y/n swings around a tree by her hair letting out a cheers of happiness. Bakugou leans against the trunk of the tree with a bored expression.

"Best day ever!" She exclaims.

Teleport

Y/n sits at a giant root with her face in her hands, crying. Bakugou walks up to her with an awkward face. He stops only a foot behind her and stands there before clearing his throat and kneeling down.

"You know, I can't help but notice you seem a little at war with yourself here." Bakugou states.

Y/n sniffles and lifts her face out of her hands and wipes away the stray tears.