Pipabeth(girlxgirl)

Start from the beginning

Time skippy dippy to Nighty whighty awound the timey of the 7n's Pawtty----------------------

Authors/Authors P.O.V. (So, a lot of switches I won't be mentioning)

The seven sat huddled in a circle in the Big House, since it was their week off to celebrate they had the place to themselves (with the permission of Chiron of course) and were currently relaxing. Piper was huddled up against Jason, Leo resting his head on Calypso as she played with his hair, Annabeth sitting on Percy's lap as Hazel and Frank just sat next to each other. "I was wondering, ya'll wanna play truth or dare?" Leo questioned. Percy and Jason yelled at the same time "I'M DOWN", "JINX",they yelled, before bro-fisting. Annabeth chuckled, "I guess were all gonna play?" she said, everyone nodded there head. "Alright, Percy T or D" Leo said. "I ain't no pussy, D" Percy said, "Language" Hazel exclaimed, cheeks flushing, "Sorry" Percy murmured, "Anywhoooo" Percy said, "That dare, Valdez", "Oh right!!! Sorry" Leo said sheepishly, rubbing that back of his neck, "I dare you too, mmmmh, oil your abs right? then go flex on the beach nymphs" Leo said. Percy's cheeks flushed, before standing up, brushing his joggers and sighing out "FIIIIIIIIINE".

1 minute later

"HURRY OPEN THE DOOR" a panting Percy yelled, running at the speed of light as a shit-ton of Aphrodite's girls chased him, he tumbled in, sweating and panting as Leo bursed into a fit of laughter, "Oh- Oh my AHAHAHAHAHA", Percy scowled, "Not funny man" he said, trying to hide the smile that was tugging at his lips. "Alright alright sorry man" Leo said, gaining composure. "Anny" Percy suddenly said, a shit-eating grin plastered on his annoyingly perfect face, "Dare you to kiss Pipes" He said.

Annabeth P.O.V.

"That bastard" she thought "I'll make you pay Jackson". On the inside, Annabeth was freaking out, on the outside she kept her cool, calm collected face. "Sure, I'll do it" She said. Piper's cheeks flushed as Annabeth scooted over, placing 2, cool hands on Pipers cheeks before bringing there lips together. It didn't take long for it to turn out into a heated make-out session. After a few minutes they pulled back, gasping for air. Everyone was blushing, awkwardly standing there before Leo murmured, "That was Hot", Calypso glared at him, before wacking him in the back of the head, "If you don't mind" she said " We'll be excused, see ya tomorrow" She said as she waved a hand behind her back, "Ya we need to go to" the seven all said, before making there way out the space into their cabins.

"Now" Annabeth said, as she stripped her close off, only in her underwear, "We can finished what we started" she smashed her lips against Piper, hands snaking of her shirt and clipping her bra. Piper moaned into her mouth, pulling back and stuttering out "Ann- Annabeth are you su-" she was cut of as Annabeth's mouth latched onto one of her perky breasts, teasing the other mound with her fingers. "Mmmmh" She hummed " You like that don't you Pipes" she said as she let go of her mound, trailing kissed down her stomach to her panties, nipping them off and attacking her wet lips "Oh gods yes Annabeth nghaaaa YES " Piper exclaimed as she was being eaten out, Annabeth's tongue slurping, sucking and licking her clit. Piper shook as she was brought to her climax, spraying juices everywhere as her knees gave up on her. "Mmmmh" Annabeth hummed out as she licked the Juices. "My turn" she said as she pushed Piper onto the ground, before attaching her legs  to Pipers head, her beautiful cheeks bouncing up and down as she rode Pipers face, "Oh god Piper yass right there, right there, right there" She screamed out as she came, panting and dropping beside Piper as she recovered from her release.

Piper's P.O.V.

Piper could not believe her luck right now, she just had oral with her crush, and she was amazed, Annabeth was truly a beauty, and fucking amazing at sex. "You think were done?" She heard Annabeth say, before she was pulled back. "Wha-What are y-you doing" Piper managed to stutter out as Annabeth brought her breasts againt her mouth, shoving them in practically raping Piper's mouth. She brought Piper back, crossing their legs, their lips touching each others before Annabeth started riding, her ass bouncing up and down as her hips swayed, the feeling was amazing to Piper, the heat and wetness creating the perfect slickness. "Ughhh" she groaned out, before coming to a climax, their cum mixing with each others as they kissed. "That" Annabeth breathed out "Was amazing". "I've been wanting that for a while now" Piper said, before they both drifted of into the realm of Morpheus.

In the woods behind the Big House-----------------------------------------

Authors P.O.V.

"That was fucking hot dood" Percy panted out as he stood up, pulling his boxers and joggers up. "Agreed" Jason stated before the 2 bro's kissed, running of into their cabins before they got caught...........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again, sorry for being a lazy ass and not updating but hey, ya'll cheeky buggers get a 1K plus chap tho.
If my big brain viewers noticed I hinted to 2 more upcoming chaps, if yah didn't see tho's, look closely, that's it foh now.......

Peace!!!