Leo X Calypso

The usually mischievous "Bad Boy Supreme" was not feeling it today. He had woken up exited, ready to complete one of his latest models for a monster-killing pistol, to make it easier during a life or death situation during a quest or just a surprise monster encounter. It failed miserably, the whole contraption of screws, bolts and springs had fallen apart, setting a shit welcome party for the miserable day. "Ughh I just CAN'T anymore" Leo yelled, flailing his arms over his head dramatically as he left the Hephaestus Cabin.

"At least I get to see Calypso" Leo murmured under his breath, she was expected to come back to camp, after having a long vacation trip and a tour of the modern day world, "A well deserved one at that"  Leo mused, being stuck on an Island for millions of years and just coming back to the world, well, a vacation is most deserving to say the least.

As Leo was walking around camp, observing the scrambling campers, busy with there activities and camp lessons, and lost in his train of thought, he heard a faint feminine voice, laced with giddiness  yelling "LEO". He turned around, only to be tackled by a blur of blackish- brownish hair, falling on the ground as he lost his balance. "Calypso?" Leo asked in a questioning tone, groaning as he pushed himself back up to see his surprise tackler.  His eyes lit up, tensions running away as he said"Oh my god Calypso, ITS REALLY YOU" Leo yelled, jumping up and down as he grabbed her by the waist, twirling her around and planting a loving kiss on her lips. "That right Bad Boy Supreme" Calypso said "Your favorite girl is back. Leo grinned, "You want to go to the Zeus cabin? Jason said we could stay there so we could have some private time catching up." Leo asked, fiddling with the screw in his hand, nervous of rejection. "Sure why not, I could use a little alone time with you baby" Calypso said in a seductive tone, pushing her body again his, grinding against Leo Junior. "U-Um well w-why not" Leo stuttered. "Since when did Calypso learn how to turn someone on, that last thing I need is a boner while walking 'round camp" Leo thought. Calypsos faint chuckling brought Leo back, "Are you gonna keep staring at the sky, or are we gonna head onto the Zeus cabin" Calypso said.

Leo blushed from embarrassment, "Sure" Leo said. The walked back to the Zeus cabin, a comfortable silence falling upon them as they viewed the sun rolling down the hills, and the strawberry patch. Before Leo knew it, they faced the cabin, pushing the door open to see if anyone was there. Leo heard faint shuffling as he entered, looking around to see if anyone was inhabiting the cabin. "Jason?", Leo question as he saw the familiar build, and twinkling baby blue eyes. "Hey Leo" Said Jason, grinning sheepishly, "I'll be leaving now, I kinda forgot my sword and had to come back, sorry guys" He said, "It's fine Jason, besides its your crib, we should be thanking you for letting us crash!!!" Leo exclaimed, bring his thumb up into the air. "Thanks Leo, I'll be heading of now, you guys have fun. And Calypso, 'Tis good to see you again" Jason said as he walked off, waving a hand over his head.

"Soooooo umm, whacha wanna do?" Leo questioned, grinning awkwardly. He looked down at Calypso's beautiful figure, lean long sturdy legs, beautifully elegant slender hands, long hair falling down her shoulders, and how could he forget those beautiful round melo- "LEO are you even listening?" Calypso asked, "Haha umm ya I am" Leo said, rubbing the back of his neck. "Mmmm Leo if your gonna stare at me all day, why don't you come and get the full picture" Calypso said seductively, a mischievous glint in her eyes as she proceeded to strip in front of Leo. "W-what" Leo stuttered out, He couldn't believe it!!! Here was the girl of his dream undressing herself in front of him, he couldn't think much less say anything.

Calypso must have noticed his dumbfounded expression because she chuckled as she pushed Leo up-top the bed, climbing on-top of him, her hair splayed down her bare shoulders, her mounds pushed up against his chest, hardened by the cool breeze swaying inside the cabin. Her hot breath tickled his ear as she whispered. "Don't you want me Leo, me riding you as you play with my round boo-" Calypso was cut of as Leo brought his lips against her's, "God's yes Calypso, I love you so much and I'd be dammed if I passed up this chance to pound you" He said. "Good" she said as she made her way down to the hem of his pants, "Let's see what you have to offer" she said as she slid of his sweat-pants, his boxers coming up to as his 8 inch hard rod bounced out and hit Calypso in the head. "Mmmhmm" she said as she slowly pumped his shaft up and down, "Someones hard, and BIG" she exclaimed.

Leo moaned, "Ugh this feels amazing, God's don't you dare stop" he groaned out. Calypso then took his rod, engulfing it in one go as her tight little mouth sucked him, her tongue licking his tip as her head bobbled up and down, her round, plump ass swaying as she sucked. "God's oh FUCK YES right there baby ughhh" Leo moaned out as she sucked, he was in heaven. She hummed against his dick, the knot in Leos stomach loosening as his balls tightened up, exploded his juices in her mouth as she swallowed. "That w-was amazing" Leo panted as he fell back, recovering from his release. "Were not done yet flame-boy" Calypso said, falling on her back as she spread her legs and lips, "Why don't you return the favor" she said. Leo's rod jumped at the side before him, he scrambled up, facing her heated core, "Gladly" he said as his tongue dove down, licking and eating her like this was there last day on Earth. "Oh god's yass Leo nghaaa UGH right there yes" Calypso moaned out, slightly shaking as Leo expertly ate her. "Leo I'm gonna CUM" She yelled as she released into Leo's mouth, shaking from pleasure.

"So uhhhh, did I do well" Leo asked questioningly, it was his first time pleasuring a woman, and he wanted to make her feel good, especially if that woman happened to be the love of his life. "Gods of Olympus Leo that was amazing" she exclaimed. Leo, now feeling confident, climbed on-top of her as he used his knees to spread her legs, opening her juicy core as he placed his elbows by her head, planting a chaste kiss on her brow as he slid into her. "Fuck" Leo hissed, her tight growing wrapped around him was the best felling ever. "OHH" Calypso moaned out as she felt Leo spread her, sure on the Island she pleasured herself, but nothing compared to her lovers cock, filling her up whole as he pumped In and out of her. "OOHH yess Leo wright there UGH" She yelled as she was brought over the edge for the 2nd time, releasing at the same time as Leo. 
"That
   was
Amazing" Leo said.
"Agreed" Calypso murmured as she drifted of into the realm of Morpheus. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good? Bad? Please tell me!!!, I accept any criticism openly, It always helps, but if it's hate, honestly just leave.
Seven views!!! May not seem like much but it encourages me to write knowing someone likes my work. Also I apologize for not having a cover, I will find a suitable one as soon as possible, PEACE