I buried my face on my crossed arms as I continued sobbing until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I sniffed and looked up to see a saint.

"What's the matter my child, why are you crying? These tears are making your so sweet a face a ugly", he said as helped me stand on my feet.

"I am betrayed by... My... Sister and husband...", I sniffed as I shortly tried to tell him.

"Don't worry my child. He must not be meant for you. Whatever He(Jesus) does is for your good"

"Maybe your soulmate is waiting for you to be found", he tried to calm me.

My soulmate? Is he really waiting for me?

"I would like to give you an advice child. If your life demands you to walk through hell, walk as if you own the place or as if don't care who the owner is".

His words really moved me.

"You don't lose a good man. You lose a man who is not good enough for you. Get focused queen. You lose momentum every time you look back", he said as he gave me a candle.

I took it from him, lit it and bowed to the Saint.

"I will never forget your words. I will be strong!", I said.

"You know why I told you these things? When I saw you , I remembered my daughter whom I lost", he said with tears in his eyes.

"You lost her?", I asked.

"She was kidnapped from me. Being a father I couldn't protect her so I felt the urge to protect you", he said now tearing up.

"I understand... If you feel okay I will call you Papa?", I asked.

"Come here anytime you feel like my child", he said caressing my cheek in a loving way.

"I will come. I promise...", I said.

"Okay, now it's late you should go", he said wiping his tears.

"Yes papa see you later bye", I said as I exited the church.

Get focused queen.

Get focused queen.

Get focused queen.

When I reached home, something suddenly hopped on me making me fall on my butt. But I was happy to see it.

 But I was happy to see it

"Aww... Baby did you miss mummy?", I giggled as he started to lick my face. I kissed him on the mouth as I lifted him up in the air.

"Aww... Baby mummy misses you so much!", I giggled.

"Y/n... Are you okay?", Rosie came and asked me while holding onto my shoulders.

"I don't believe you hit her or said something that made her cry. I have known you for 4 years. ", She said.