Chapter 1

Play I don't wanna live forever by Zayn Malik and Sia.

Your pov

It's been a month since I am married to my crush and the love of my life. I am the happiest person alive now. I am only 19 when I married. Taehyung, my lovely husband is a kpop idol with his friends. They are a internationally famous boy band, BTS. But our marriage relationship was a secret because it would hinder their popularity.

It's was true that since he was a idol, he had very less time for me. But I understand and I don't complain. As long as he loves me, I really don't want anything else.

I still remember the day when he first proposed me, our marriage and the bracelet he gave to me.

He is now in a tour... So here I am sitting in my former mansion where my parents and my elder sister lives.

I also have many memories
with them. My sister was my bestfriend from my childhood. I trust her more than myself. All my life decisions are taken by her. I don't know what would I do without her... I was more close to her than my parents
I am now sitting in the living room sofa playing with my sister's phone. It's quite late. Mummy and Daddy are out for a party. My sister is cooking dinner.

I was reading a fanfiction on Wattpad that she had downloaded. It not like that I don't have Wattpad in my phone or I don't read fanfictions. I love them very much.

" How could you betray me like this Tae? I thought you loved me ", (Y/N) cried.

"Yes I love-ed. I don't do so now. Moreover it was a dare.", Taehyung shrugged as he started walking away.

" So you didn't even think twice before you played with my feelings? Was that dare so important?", She fell on the ground as she continued sobbing.

" I think I have made myself quite clear to you. So please don't make such a scene. Plus, look at you how can you expect me, the hearthrob of this school to love a girl like you?", He spat in disgust.

I felt sad for the girl. Suddenly a message popped out. It was saved as 'Babe'?? . Ouch! Sounds interesting. So I see my sister likes someone. Hmm... I had an evil smirk on my face. Now I can tease her with him.

I opened the message quickly. When I saw the profile picture of the person, my heart dropped. I was shocked. It was Tae's picture? My breathing became unsteady.

No. It can't be. He can never do this. She can never do this. Tae is worldwide famous. The person must be someone else who is an Army so has Tae's picture. Yes yes. It must be. He can never betray me. I trust him.

He sent a text.

Babe💋: Hey, Jen sweetie wanna meet? We can spend the night together you know.

Babe💋: I love you so so much😍😍😍. And don't worry (y/n) would know nothing. She doesn't even know that we are in here. Korea....

This picture

This picture...

Tears swelled up in my eyes. How could you Kim Taehyung, Kim Jennie? Was I not enough for you? I bit my lips to hold my voices to the point it started to bleed.

And sister? I loved you so much. Trusted you so much... How could you do this behind my back...

"Baby sis... Come here dinner is ready", Jennie cried in a sweet voice as she smiled.

I quickly exited the chat room and looked at here with a wider fake smile

" Ok... You go I am coming", I gave all my strength to keep my voice steady but my voice cracked.

I went up to my room and completely broke down to tears.

How can I face them?

Was I really such a bad wife that Taehyung had to seek pleasure from others behind my back?

Why did Jennie do this? I trusted her so much. Was my love not worth it?

I felt tge world stop in front of me. Every thing was going in slow motion.

" Y/n ah I am going out okay? A 'friend' of mine needs me to go over to her house", I heard her say from outside.

Yes yes! A friend! I scoffed.

" Will you be okay?", She asked me. I sighed before answering. " Yeah I will. I think it's your 'friend' now who needs you more than me.".

I  heard her mumble okay before closing the front door.

Next morning:

I woke up when the bright sunrays entered the room. Anyone would have called this a perfect date weather. But not me.

I have taken a decision. I know it will hurt me more than anything but I am left with no other option. I love him so much. His happiness is my happiness. And taking care of his happiness is my duty.

They love each other. I won't stand as the third wheel in between them.

I will file a Divorce...

To be continued...