⋆ฺ。*:・ chapter one ⋆ฺ。*:・

"YOU LITTLE BITCH WHY WOULD YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THIS IM CALLING A DIVORCE" Minho yelled shrilly

"THE FUCK LEE KNOW WE WERE NEVER MARRIED??" Jisung retorted somehow shriller.

"Hey guys maybe we should stop-" Felix said, breaking up the two.

"SHUT UP KOALA FACE. HE LITERALLY THOUGHT I WAS THE FUCKING MAFIA" Minho was getting loud now.

"I COULD SMELL YOUR HAND MOVE" Jisung yelled breathing aggressively.

"ALRIGHT THATS IT. YOU MADE JEONGIN CRY TIME TO DIE" Hyunjin said adding to the volume, Jeongin behind him, cradling himself.

"The fact that I live with these people" Seungmin said, shaking his head over a cup of tea.

"EXACTLY, YOU MADE JEONGIN CRY. AND DONT TRY CALLING ME KOALA FACE AGAIN"

"Hey babe-"

"THIS IS NOT THE TIME BINNIE"

Seungmin sighed and swallowed the remaining tea. "Alright chillax rats. I'm the host here to announce that Minho is the doctor"

Jisung looked at Minho in shock, getting a scowl in return.

"M-minho I-"

"Don't talk to me" the other replied with tears brimming his eyes

"One day, little Minho here, got his bills. Unfortunately his excessive use of nail polish and buying various beauty care products made him bankrupt and unable to pay the amount so he was kicked from his own house, forced to live on the streets where he died of hypothermia" Seungmin said in his monotone voice "Now everyone go to sleep its nighttime"

Everyone, including sulky faced Jisung, and sobbing Jeongin put their head down

"Mafia, please look up" said the host

Changbin put his head up and looked around with a smirk on his face.

"FUCKING SEO TRASHBIN ITS WAS YOU??" Minho yelled, unable to control himself.

Everyone else looked up, ruining the game

"WhY dId yOu dO ThaT?? yOu JusT rUinEd thE fUckiNg GamE. HolY jEsuS cRap" Hyunjin said.

"THATS PROBABLY WHY FELIX BOKCHOI IS STILL ALIVE AFTER THE 627373th ROUND" Jeongin yelled, tears streaming down his face.

Felix's face went sharp, "WELL BINNIE DID NOTHING WRONG HE WAS JUST-"

The door creaked open revealing Chan and Woojin, both in warm clothes, holding bags of groceries.

"Aren't you guys supposed to be sleeping?" Woojin said unimpressed

"Two hours. Two hours we were gone for to feed you guys and this is what we find" Chan said disapprovingly, pinching his nose.

The rest of SKZ looked around to actually see what happened, after being oblivious to the chaos the whole game. Taking in the surroundings, they could see:

-Minho was pointing a spork at Changbin like he was going to poke out his eyes
-Jisung was pulling Minho away
-Jeongin was lying on the dinner table, stuffing his face with animal crackers
-Seungmin was microwaving a cup of tea
-Hyunjin was under the sofa
-Felix was in the middle of opening a Frozen ll uno card pack and drawing out a reverse card.

"Everyone back to your rooms. We're probably gonna get sued by our neighbors for all this yelling" Chan sighed

Everyone (not including Chan + Woojin) followed Chan's orders and went back.

-

Jisung was sitting on his bed. Something was bothering him but he didn't know what. The past month had been wild, he had felt all sorts of feelings. Sometimes he could feel happier than the stars and other times, it felt like his emotional roller coaster was dropping into a pit. He felt troubled and unhealthy. Maybe it was time he told someone.

Jisung knocked gently on Felix's door.

No response.

"Felix?"

Nothing.

Jisung gave up and let himself in, knowing well that, unlike Seungmin, who barricaded himself in with various locks and contraptions he purchased from Amazon, Felix doesn't lock his door.

Upon entering the room, Jisung saw Felix sat on his bed watching something on his computer.

"Hey guys, Dan here from the, diamond minecart and today, we are gonna be playing everyone's FAVOURITE game, fortnite-"

"Felix?"

"What? OH GOD YOU'RE HERE WHAT DO YOU WANT- Wait nevermind you're just Jisung" Felix said looking up.

"Ayo bro, can we talk?"

"Aye man sure thing. What's it about?" the australian said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"So here's the thing, I been getting these, eMoTioNs" Jisung said looking at his hands.

"Interesting, now how would you describe said emotions?"

Jisung looked up and saw Felix sat on a chair dressed like a therapist and holding a notebook.

"How did you-"

"Magic. Now answer my question"

"Well its like this. Sometimes I would feel really chill and lax and then OUT OF NOWHERE, I would be sweaty and tense and stu-"

"You're in love" Felix said looking at him

"What I dont even-?"

"You.are.in.love.sir"

Come to think of it, maybe his was in love. I mean, his heart raced like mad sometimes. But who was he in love with? He couldn't point a finger at the boy. He had fallen for so many people Jisung wasn't quite sure. Who was it? Who in the world- then all of a sudden he realised. Minho. Minho. He likes Minho. Everytime his body malfunctioned the boy was always close.

"So who's the lucky boy~" Felix said winking.

"Lee- Wait what? I'm not gonna tell you"

"Lee Minho?"

"..."

"Yea"

-

"Rise and shine rat" Seungmin said, spraying Jisung with water.

"What?" Jisung mumbled sleepily

"FUCKING WAKE UP BEFORE I POUR THIS WHOLE ASS BOTTLE IN YOUR FACE HAN JISUNG"

"Alright, alright. Don't gotta be that rude to your elders"

"Bruh-"

"Chan wants all of us at the living room now." said the door. Wait, nevermind it was Minho.

The two looked at the visitor and groaned.

"Time to die" Seungmin mumbled

"It was just a game of mafia" Jisung complained

Jisung watched Seungmin begrudgingly drag himself out of the room, still lying on his bed.

"Come on Sungie get up it's not that hard" Minho smiled.

Jisung felt his face heat up. Sungie? What was that? It almost seemed like Minho wanted him to fall head over heels with him. Sungie. God thats so hot.

"Alright I'll get up" Jisung said looking over to the door giving one of his brightest smiles, but, Minho wasn't there anymore.