(0:29 - 0:40)

Then suddenly the tables all came crashing down as a figure jumped through them. The figure landed as the music kicked up.

(0:42)

They figure stood up and glared at both groups. When he fully stood up they cauld see that he was wearing a familiar mask. They look at him and saw he was covered watermelon juice, but that's not the part that worried them.... Not the most at least. The looked down at his hands and saw they were bloody and had brass knuckles made from ribs, whit the bones pointing outward.

Y/n: who..... THE FUCK.... THREW THE WATERMELONS!?!?

all of team rwby quickly pointed at team jnpr's side.

Jaune: uh-oh

Y/n puffed his breath and ran towards them.When he reached was running beside Ruby he jump towards their fort.

Nora: QUICKLY BATTLE STA-

before she could finish her sentence y/n landed with a huge slam causing the table pile to crumble down. Y/n quickly stood up and grabbed a baguette mid swing from phyrra. She tried to get free of his grip but ended up braking the baguette. She looked at the broken weapon then at y/n.

Phyrra:....*nervously* he hehe...... P-please don't just me too bad.

Y/n threw the peice of baguette he had to the floor and reached for phyrra. She shut her eyes and expected to get thrown...... But instead all she got was

*Flick*

Phyrra: ow

A flick on the head. She opened her eyes and saw y/n walking away without saying a word. Meanwhile phyrra rubbed her forehead and went over to team rwby's side of the messhall.

Y/n quickly dodged a watermelon on a stick that was being brought down to him by nora. He grabbed the handle and punched her in the stomach launching her bad towards the pile of tables.

Y/n then turned to see Ren running at him with two green onions in his hands. Ren started swing at y/n only to have him jump back and dodge all the swings. Y/n kept dodging until he heard running behind him. He turned his head and saw nora running towards them with her weapon.

Nora: DONT COUNT ME OUT YET!

Nora prepared to swing at y/n. So Y/n did a back flip as soon as she got to him and rens position making her hit Ren instead of y/n. Ren got launched into a column.

Nora: oof! SORRY REN!

Ren could be seen falling down the column onto the ground. Then he held up a thumbs up signaling he was good.

Nora turned back just in time to get punched in the stomach again, But this time it was different. Y/n grabbed her shoulder and repeatedly started her punching her. It wasn't until she grabbed her hammer and slammed it onto the side of your head, sending you away.

Nora: HAH! I GOT HI-

Y/n quickly recovered and launched himself at her.

he grabbed her by the head, while still in motion, and threw her out a window.

Nora: NERVER MIND! *FADING* I Didn't get him.....

Y/n stood up, while panting with rage, and looked around to see no one.... Well almost.