"Ugh, don't remind me," I sigh. Dad wants to find a "suitable mate" for me since I'm the next leader of Chi Ōkami. He's been super picky about the guy I'm supposed to marry, but my dad said he might of found someone. Of course he hasn't talked about it much, but I'm supposed to go meet this someone soon. "Anyways, I'm not gonna catch feelings. Legoshi is just a normal animal, if I even did date him he would be targeted by other gangs and mafias."

"I guess..." Asahi said. "Sorry, I'm acting like your dad right now."

"It's ok, Asahi. You're just looking out for me. Now, is that all or is there something else?"

"Yeah, that's all," Asahi got up. "Don't fall for anyone, ok?" Asahi held his hand out to me.

I grinned, grabbing his hand. "I won't, and if I do, hit me and tell me not to," Asahi smiled a little and pulled me up.

"Did the Great (Y/N) just give me permission to hit her? I feel honored," Asahi laughed.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. You hungry? There's a little bit of time so we can run down to the cafeteria and get something to eat," I said.

"Sure, lets go!" Asahi said.

—🌕—
"Oh my god this egg salad sandwich is amazing!" Asahi said, eating a sandwich. "You want some?"

"I'll pass, thanks," I said, taking a bite out of the bread I got.

"Your loss," Asahi continued happily eating his food. Hinata sat next to him, taking a drink from his soda.

"Hey, where were you while we were talking?" I asked Hinata.

"I was just walking around," Hinata said. I nodded and finished the last nite of my bread.

"Well, the bell is gonna ring in a minute so we should go," I got up and grabbed my bag.

"But I'm still eating! I am not throwing away this delicious sandwich!" Asahi pouted.

"Just eat in class and say you didn't have time to finish," Hinata said.

Asahi sighed and put his sandwich in the box it came in. "Fineee."

We all started heading back to class, and as soon as we stepped through the doors, a small group of animals ran to us.

"Hey, new girl! I heard you took down a student! What happened?"
"Yeah, did you attack him? I wouldn't be surprised!"
"Come on, tell us!"

The group kept asking questions.

"Uh he attacked me first, and I defended myself. That's all that happened," I said. "Now can you please move so we can sit down?"

Apparently they all didn't hear my last sentence since they kept asking questions about what happened.

"Come on, guys! Class is gonna start soon," someone said. Everyone sighed and went to their seats. "Sorry about that, everyone heard that you took down someone and I guess everyone was excited. Anyways, I'm Jack!"

In front of me and the twins was a dog with golden fur. "It's nice to meet you, I'm (Y/N) and this is Hinata and Asahi. Thanks for making them go away, by the way."

"Oh it's no problem, actually, Legoshi told me about you! And he was right, you are really pretty!" Jack said.

"Thanks," I laugh, a small blush creeping on my face. "Wait, Legoshi called me pretty?"

"Oh yeah, he said you were a super pretty wolf," Jack said. "He was saying that you were really nice, too, but a little intimidating."

"Oh, did he?" Asahi grumbled. "Well tell him to back off."

I smacked the back of Asahi's head. "Did you forget what I told you?" I quietly said to him. Asahi yelped and grabbed the back of his head.

"Sorry about him, he's just a little grumpy right now," I laughed. "Well, we should go sit down."

"Oh, yeah! Well it was nice meeting you three," Jack said. "Maybe we can out sometime?"

"Yeah, that would be fun! Right Asahi? Hinata?" I said, turning my head to them.

"Not interested," Asahi pouted.

"Whatever, you're not that fun to hang out with anyways," I deadpanned.

"Hey! I am sooo fun to hang out with! Take that back!" Asahi said. I rolled my eyes.

The bell rang and we all headed to our seats. Soon enough the teacher walked in and class started.

—🌕—
"You ready to go?" Legoshi said to me. I nodded. The school day was finally over and now it's time for students to go to their clubs. "You nervous?"

"What?"

"Oh, you were spacing out and your shaking a little," Legoshi pointed to my hands. I guess I didn't realize that they were shaking a little.

"Oh, I'm fine, it's just the first time I've ever been in a club," I laughed. "I guess I don't know what it's gonna be like."

"Don't worry, everyone in the art department is pretty nice," Legoshi said. "You'll fit in fine."

I smiled gently at him. "Yeah, thanks Legoshi. I feel a bit better now."

As soon as I said that, Legoshi's face turned a light shade of red.

(Legoshi's POV)
My god, what am I doing? I can't stop looking at her! Her smile... the way she says my name... now I'm the one feeling nervous! I don't even feel this way around Haru! What is wrong with me?!

I was snapped out of my thoughts when (Y/N) was shaking my arm a little. "Legoshi?"

"Oh, sorry, were you saying something?" I asked.

"Well, I asked if you were ready but now you were the one spacing out. Thinking about me?"

"W-what?! Of course not!" I panicked. How did she know I was thinking about her?! Can she read my thoughts?!

(Y/N) laughed. "Just teasing."

"O-oh."

"Well, lets go," she said, turning to the door.

"Yeah, lets go."

A.N: ok just yesterday I posted a chapter and said I'm happy this book has 600 reads but now it almost has 900 😭😭 idk how to thank you guys enough