"He?" Antonio asked.

"You're having a boy, Mr. Dawson." The doctor smiled and Antonio let out a deep cry of relief, "Ariella hit her head pretty hard when she fell back. She should make a full recovery, but it'll take some time." He continued.

"Can we see her?" Antonio asked frantically.

"Yes. But not everyone at once." He shook his head. He led Antonio and a few other's into her room where tubes and wires were sticking out of her from every angle.

"Oh, God." He gasped, rushing over to her side. He leaned down, kissing her head and caressing her face. Her eyes slowly peeled open and she looked around, "Hey, hey. You're okay." He whispered, kissing her face.

"The baby?" She asked weakly.

"He's okay. You're both okay." He reassured.

"He?" She asked.

"We're having a boy." He smiled and she smiled weakly.

"We're gonna find who did this to you," Erin promised her and Ariella weakly nodded and gave her a smile.

━━━

Everyone was sitting at their desks, not knowing what to say. Antonio stayed at the hospital, to give updates to the team and because he wanted to stay with her.

"How's Ariella?" Voight asked.

"She's resting. The baby is fine. She'll make a full recovery with time." Erin told them all.

"Good." He nodded and looked to the rest of the team, "One of our own is in the hospital. Someone walked up to her, on her wedding night, and shot her. We owe it to her to catch this guy."

"Al, you and Ruzek go back to the hospital and question her some more. See if she saw who shot at her. Erin, you and Halstead get the security footage from outside and see if you can see anything else." He told them all and they all nodded.

━━━

"Did you see his face? Anything distinctive?" Adam asked.

"It was dark. I mean, he was white. 5'8, 5'9 maybe? He was wearing a black hoodie. I know it's not much to go off of." Ariella sighed.

"No, no. It's more than we had before." Adam reassured.

"Because you had nothing to go off," Ariella nodded.

"Well, yeah." He nodded and Ariella chuckled

"Just promise you'll catch him." She told him.

"We will," Al spoke up from behind Adam

━━━

"Okay, we've been going over the security footage and there's not much. A kid in a black hoodie walks up and shoots her then runs off in the other direction." Erin told Voight.

"Can you see his face or anything?" Voight asked.

"Hardly. We're running it through facial recognition, but so far we got nothing." Jay said.