𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Mia walks into art class on a cold February morning, this is her first day of high school so you could imagine how anxious she feels right now. The teacher calls on her name, "Amelia Andrews!" Mia looks up startled and walks over to the seat where the teacher 𝑚𝑟𝑠. 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑠, was pointing too. You smell something sweet - like candy! When you turn your head from which the sweet smell of peppermint's we're coming from, and you see the most HANDSOME BOY seating beside you. He gives you a smile and tells you his name, "Hello, I'm Moon." You tell him, "wow, I never heard anyone named that before, how pretty. I'm Mia by the way." And from them and there you knew the two of you would have a long lasting special connection that you couldn't share with anyone else...

For the past weak Mia knew she would never be able to get Moon out of her head, She wondered if he felt the same way. It was like he never showed any emotion from the week that they were together in class, now it's the weekend and Mia keeps doodling in her sketch book 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚝 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚢... "hmm, I hope he never sees these, I would be so embarrassed! But like he probably wouldn't tell that it's him sense I suck at art." Mia can't stop blushing.

That night Mia gets a text from her friend Emily : they have been friends sense 3rd grade

That night Mia gets a text from her friend Emily : they have been friends sense 3rd grade. **Text message from Emily🥺🙌 : Hey Mia!! Can't wait for the party this weekend, I still really hope that you can make it. Oh! And your little crush is going to be there! So make sure you dress sexy 😝." **

I should have never went to that party...