They continued to stare at each other, unmoving. Noticing this, their classmates snickered and giggled. A group went behind each of them and abruptly pushed them towards each other. "Come on, you lovebirds! You just gonna stand around looking at each other all day?"

Bakugou was about to shout in protest when him and Ayano forcefully bumped into each other. He looked down at her as she looked up at him. Neither of them knew what to say, just letting their bodies move on instinct.

He bent down as she stretched up, their lips sealing together as wolf whistles and cat calls came from their classmates around them.

Rather than ignoring them, it was as if the couple hadn't even heard them.

As the two of them separated, they both released a shaky sigh. Even though the kiss wasn't as passionate as they've had before, it seemed to hold much more impact, taking their breath away.

Before they got too excited, more party poppers were used around them, releasing a flurry of confetti. Their classmates crowded them, passing around plates of food and eagerly catching up with Ayano.

Some asked her about the wonders of I-Island and she obliged while others took the chance to tease Bakugou by telling her of his 'lovesick days.' Those people were promptly met with hard hits to the head from the boy.

Ayano regaled them of her stories on I-Island, telling them of who she worked with and the kinds of facilities there. Although Bakugou would have much rather had her all to himself, he couldn't deny how happy he was seeing Ayano's enthusiasm as she recalled her time on I-Island.

The light that shone in her eyes was absolutely blinding.

As the night continued, the party died down and everyone returned to their own rooms. Ayano found that the living arrangements were mostly the same from their first year with her being on the fourth floor with Uraraka, Mina, Shouji, Kirishima, and Bakugou. Just as it was back then, the third-year dorms were split with the girls on one side of the floor and the boys on the other.

Ayano and Bakugou walked hand in hand toward her new room. As she opened the door, she was met with a rather familiar sight. Before she had arrived, her belongings were already shipped from her home in large boxes. The furniture was the same as from a year ago.

Before she could even really observe the state of her room, Bakugou had instantly dropped her bag on the floor and shut the door behind him. He roughly pulled her towards him, her back hitting his chest as his arms wrapped tightly around her.

He squeezed her closer as his head dropped to have his forehead lay on her shoulder. "Finally..." He whispered. Ayano closed her eyes and smiled, savoring the moment as she leant back into his warmth.

"I missed you..." They both whispered in unison.

Ayano turned around to face him and their lips met in an unrestrained kiss with nobody watching. Bakugou pulled her flush against him as one arm wrapped around her waist and the other threaded through her long hair.

"I heard...you became...a part of...the new...Big Three..." Ayano spoke between kisses as her arms wove around his neck, her hands tugging at the hair on the back of his head.

"I...told you...I would..." Bakugou responded, causing the girl to smile wider into their kisses.

Pulling away to catch their breath, their foreheads leant against each other. "I heard about a lot of the stuff you did over there too." Bakugou said, smiling at her with pride.

She smirked at him. "From my mother or from your own research?" She questioned.

"Both." He answered. Ayano pulled away from him, much to his disappointment, but that didn't last for long as she took his hand to drag him into the room so that she could begin unpacking her things.