🌕 𝕿𝖜𝖔

"Lunch time.." Yewon fakes her happiness once again. She skipped down the hallway, heading towards the school garden. No one is there, because all the students are eating. "Why mom, dad... Why must you hate me...?"

Yewon nipped at her lips, trying to hold I'm her tears the were stinging her two eyes. She looked around to see if anyone was there. Thankfully, there wasn't.

"I miss the old us.. Our old family..." Tears caused her eyes to look glassy, using her sleeve to wipe under her nose as she sobbed quietly. Yewon buries her face into the softness of her sweater paws, letting the wet tears soak them. "YunHee I should've been the one to die.. If those devils didn't kill you, you would still be living a happy life. I don't belong in the family. I'm an angel, I was born by mistake..."

-
"Yewon watch out!" YunHee called, warning her sister of the nasty demon that was behind her.

"Huh?" Yewon froze as she saw the demon, with a knife, only centimeters away from her. YunHee didn't know what to do, so the first thing she did was dive towards her sister. The demon had already swung the knife, but instead of hitting the younger, it hit YunHee. As if time stopped, both their bodies slowly clashed onto the floor. Blood from the back of her sister seeped through her clothes. When her clothes couldn't take anymore, the maroon liquid created a puddle. The younger cried, cradling the sister's lifeless head into her lap.

"No no no!" Yewon wept, shaking her sisters body. The demon had already fled, its mission was now done. Her tears landed onto the pale body, blood was now on Yewon's clothes. "Wake up! Stop playing with me! Please, be playing with me..."

Those last words were almost a whisper. Then crying went on and on, until her parents barged through the room.
-
"YunHee I miss you so much right now, you were my only sibling and I should've cherished the exciting moments we had together..." Yewon wiped the dry tears around her eyes before standing up and heading to her sixth class of the day.

🌕

Her backpack was on both of her shoulders, her expression already changed. She walked into her class, this one with Lee Donghyuck.

"Hey baby~" Donghyuck called out, they didn't sit far from each other, he actually sat right in front of her.

"Hi Donghyuck! How was your day?" Yewon smiled, but that was fake.

"Good, since you walked into here" His usual teasing tone would get any girl to go over to his house and have some fun with him in bed, but Yewon knew his intentions.

"Aww, that's so sweet of you" She started a regular conversation with him. "Did start you project?"

Yewon's voice was soft, and it sounded a bit pure. Everyone had really liked her voice, even the teachers when she has to do class presentations.

"Nope, but why don't you come over? Maybe you could help me a bit?" Donghyuck slid his hand her arm, trying to seduce her. Well, unlucky for Donghyuck, that's doesn't really work on Yewon.

"Hmm, my parents wouldn't allow that" Yewon shrugged her should, faking a cute pout. "They don't really like it when I'm with boys, sorry Donghyuck"

"It's fine, maybe could you just sneak out?" His eyes stared at her, big puppy eyes.

"No, I would get beat- I mean grounded..." Yewon stuttered, realizing she had almost revealed a huge secret. She cleared her throat and spoke up again. "Yeah, they really don't trust me with boys.

"Wait what'd you say before-"

"Ok class! I am back, flip to page 523" The teacher tapped his pointer onto the chalkboard as everyone started to pay attention. "Anyone who doesn't pay attention can go to principles offices for a lesson"
-
A Jeno book but the person that flirts with her is Donghyuck- Love that.
Like I described, Jeno doesn't talk much 😂