↳ 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐈𝐈

Începe de la început

"You use weapons...despite your newly formed abilities?"

He questioned with a voice filled with no emotion. His eyes moved from her to the surrounding area, almost as if scanning for something before he turned back to her.

"I don't really know how to use it, if I'm quite honest"

"Then...I shall teach you."

[F/n] couldn't help but feel herself light up a bit. Something that, as Muzan would tell her, wasn't very demon like. Being cold, calm and collected had been the normal behavior of such beings. And yet the only time she could find herself feeling that way was when she was killing and feeding on people.

"But not here, it isn't safe"

The stared at the man wondering what he had meant as he pulled her closer to him. The two of them suddenly appearing in, what looked like, a home. The walls were filled with pictures. Looking at them she saw Muzan in one along with another woman.

"This is where I reside as a human"

"But you aren't a human"

"That's true. But we have to blend in plain sight"

He explained to her, making her follow him as he walked up his stairs. The girl continued to look around on her way up. Surprisingly not smelling a single person around either of them. Not that she really minded it.

Truth be told she felt as if she's seen enough blood for the day. Even if she is a beast that's only meant to feed on everyone who isn't like her, something inside of her still feels remorse. And after she's finished with her deeds a sinking feeling always rises to her chest.

Almost like every person she killed, had yelled in anguish after they finally let go of life. The bodies lay heavily on her shoulder even if she believed that they deserved it. This made the girl slightly wonder if she would be able to kill someone...without a motive to it.

"I'll give you somewhere to live, on your own"

"O-On my own? I've never..."

[F/n] turned her gaze away from the male. She didn't believe it was right to be acting the way she had been. This man had gone out of his way to do something great for her, to help her when no one else would. She should be grateful and do as he asked not dispute it. 

"Alright, I will"

"Good. You will also have a task that only YOU can do for me"

'A task?'

She thought, returning her gaze to the red eyed demon in front of her. His hands were now holding one another behind his back. He stared down at her like he would any other person, though no hatred or disgust was held in his eyes as he did so.