chapter 5

Bakugo called Todoroki " Umhh hello Todoroki look im sorry about last-" But before he finished Todoroki hung up

Oh my my followers are going to see his post it will ruin my reputation omfg

"Sir I think the one that you sent a cake doesn't like you" The delivery man gave back the cake

"What the hell? This unbelievable what the-" Before Bakugo started yapping again the delivery man cuts him "I can give you Ideas well... If you can give me cash"

"Ehh? You're just scamming me stfu" Bakugo said angrily, the man turned around and said "well I guess he will just be angry at you forever"

Bakugo was defeated. He looked at the mirror "Is this going to work?" The delivery man is not what you think he is. The man is looking for someone, he is looking for a model for Today the NeyNey festival (omfg this is made up)

It is where you can find Food, underrated bands and mostly thr hero costumes modelling.

Bakugo is really confused on whats happening he never heard of this festival before, he didn't know if this is really famous or not.

"Okay this is what's going to happen you become our model for later and then ask one of your friend to invite the one that hates you here" Bakugo had a flashback on what the man just said earlier "make him watch the modelling and when you're the one infront say sorry to him"

Bakugo sighed and texted Kirishima

BAKUBITCH: " HEY KIRISHIMA YOU KNOW THIS NEYNEY FESTIVAL THINGY?"

Rock BOII: "yeah wanna come with me it will start 6pm"

BAKUBITCH: "Hey shitty hair umhhh... basically im a model for later"

Rock BOII: "wow...."

:"HAHAHHAHAHA"

:"REALLY FOR REAL?"

:"IM GOING TO TAKE A VIDEO OF YOU ASDFGHJKLA"

BAKUBITCH: " BRO IM SERIOUS, this Teru guy just asked me"

ROCK BOII: " WHAT?! DAMN HE IS FAMOUS BRO"

:"YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HIM?"

:" You're pretty famous here in Japan you know?"

BAKUBITCH: " You dont think I know that? I have 100k followers on Twitter dumbass"

:" Anyways I want you to invite The nerd Deku and Todoroki"

Rock BOII: " Bro what are you going to do?"

:" Are you? "

: "ARE YOU GOING TO CONFESS TO HIM?"

:"OMG OMG OMG OMG"

BAKUBITCH:" NO DUMBASS"

:"IM JUST GOING TO SAY SORRY TO HIM "

:"BUT INFRONT OF PEOPLE"

Rock BOII: " But like its going put pressure on him"

:" Cuz there's like alot of people staring at him"