Chapter One

Dom's P.O.V.

I wake up with a feeling of something massaging my junk and I'm instantly hard as a rock. I pretend I'm still sleeping and keep my eyes closed to enjoy the sensual feeling.

I spread my thighs wider and start to rock my hips trying to make it feel better. And trust me when I tell you this- it did.

After a few minutes I can feel a burning feeling in my lower abdomen and my body desperately aching for a release. I can feel the warm rough hand stroke me faster and I start to moan.

Deciding to see who is the reason behind my pleasure, I open my eyes and come face to face with beautiful brown orbs. But what sent me over the edge was the person it was.

Marcus. My uncle.

I tried pushing him off but his big build was way to strong for me.

"Don't fight it." He whispered huskily.

Just the sound of his voice and the feel of his minty breath fan my face sent me into an uncontrollable orgasm.

Hot liquids left my body and I suddenly felt sick and sweaty.

Disgusted.

My body jolts up and I gasp for air. I look around my room confused because Marcus wasn't in here. Then I came to the gross conclusion I was having a wet dream.

I sigh and kick my covers off. Noticing I have my fluids on me, I walk to my bathroom and clean up.

I look at myself in the mirror and see sweat all over my face.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" I questioned myself.

This is probably the third time I've had a wet dream about Marcus. It freaks the hell out of me. I'm not gay. I can't be. I have a wicked hot girlfriend; Candy. And I'm one of the most popular guys at school.

He's my uncle for crying out loud.

I have no idea why this keeps happening to me. I'm barely even close to him. And whenever we are around each other I want to strangle him.

He can be such an arrogant dick.

God, just thinking about him sets me on fire with aggravation. He drives me crazy, but at the same time something about him makes me warm inside. Sometimes when he looks at me I feel not so alone. Almost like he sees me for more.

You see, I'm may be a popular guy with anger issues and a hot body but there's more to me then what meets the eye.

I feel like I'm constantly surrounded but I'm all alone in this world. I almost never see my parents because of work. And I'm an only child.

So what I'm trying to say is that it doesn't absolutely kill to have Marcus's company around. But something about him just throws me off.

He's been living with my family now for almost 4 months. And things are good I guess. Him and his girlfriend just broke up because he cheated on her; in their bed.
What a retard.

The worste part about this is that almost every morning I see him slumming it up with his new flavor of the week in the kitchen.

Him always wearing just pajama pants and her in one of his dress shirts.

Whenever I'm around I can't help but feel intimidated by him and something else that I don't recognize. And I struggle with that because no one else makes me feel like this.

I think it's because of how hard yet calm his features are.

He has to at least be 6'4, with tan skin, bulging biceps, a little bit of facial hair, long hair with shining streaks in it to his forehead, dark brown eyes, straight white teeth, strong jaw line, and huge strong hands.