Jisung spend their whole day at school teasing her of what happened in the morning but Ryuji kept ignoring him. "Fine i'm sorry for teasing you now please talk to mee," he begged.

Ryuji turned to him and patted his head. "I rather not," she says and left the building with Jisung making him follow her. "Your annoying," he says putting his arms behind his head. "Thanks," his eyes widened thinking he accidentally really insulted her. "Wait no i'm sorry i-" she giggled. "It's fine Jisung."

He nodded and sighed in relief. He noticed that her bag was open and something fell out of it, it was her notebook. Before he returned it he looked in it, he was shocked. The notebook was full of sketches of clothing. "Hey Ryuji, do you want to become a fashion designer when your older?" He asks but she shook her head. "I want it as a hobby," she still didn't notice her notebook in his hands.

That was until he showed her it. "Jisung!" She says and tried to retrieve it from him. "How come you never told me! You can draw really well," he says and finally puts it back into her bag. "Thanks i guess," she shyly replied, she wasn't very into compliments since she never knew how to respond to them.

~

Ryuji finally arrived at home with Ms Jung greeting her, "where are my parents?" She asks. "Oh they wont be home for a few days due to a business trip." She thanked Ms Jung and went to sit down in the kitchen since they had a little bar there. "When will Rowoon and Rino arrive?" But Ms Jung shrugged, "Sir Rino will arrive shortly though." Ms Jung then went to her room.

Her phone suddenly vibrated.

Sungie🐥
Helloo theree Miss Kang

Ryuji
Oh gosh my worst nightmare

Sungie 🐥
I'm your worst nightmare? Rudee

Ryuji
Get to the point, why r you texting me?

Sungie 🐥
Why can't i just text you normally, your so meann

Ryuji
Jisung

Sungie 🐥
Fine, i'm bored and i want to see you

Ryuji
Don't you have other friends?

Sungie 🐥
Ughhh Ryuji your no fun!

Ryuji
Let's go for a walk then, hurry up.

She closes her phone and went to grab a hoodie but she saw Jisung's jacket from last time. She took a hoodie and his jacket and wore them together, itms basically hers now.

About some time later Ms Jung knocked on her door informing her that Jisung had arrived. Once she stepped out of her house Jisung immediately recognized his jacket. "You still have that huh?" He winked making Ryuji almost smack him again but he stopped her. "Let's just go," but Jisung stopped her and held out his hand.

"What do you want?" She asks staring at his hand. "Hold it," her eyes widened. "Huh?" He repeated himself, "hold my hand." She sighed and took Jisung's hand. "Damn your hands are cold," Jisung says so she let his hand go but Jisung grabbed it again.

"Why are we doing this exactly?" She wonders. "So we won't lose each other." Jisung smiled while winking at her grossing her out.

After a bit of walking they stopped at a little restaurant and ordered some food. "Loser has to eat the wasabi," Jisung challenges the girl who was just peacefully eating her food. She rolled her eyes and also took her hand out to play rock, paper and scissors.

They played a few rounds and in the end Jisung lost. "No!" He whined and carefully grabbed his chopsticks and grabbed the wasabi. "I don't want to eat this," suddenly something rang in Ryuji's head. "Do aegyo and if it works then you don't have to eat it." He smiled. He took a deep breath and did some cute poses.

"Jisung-ie doesn't like this," he says wanting to finish. Ryuji on the other hand was very into it. She had always liked guys who could act cute, Jisung was cute but he was handsome at the same time. She giggled, "you can stop now," he cheered. "Finally!" He says and stuffed sushi in his mouth.