Surpriseeee (Band baaja bride styleee)

They woke up after a very tiering and exhausting day.Sid woke up to his fav scenery.... His moti sleeping peacefully in his arms with tons of innocence reflecting from her face.He thinks how can some one so cute and innocent be that strong..... Is she the same one who was fighting fearlessly with the situation all alone yesterday... He gives a small peck on her forehead saying.....I am so proud of you moti babyyyy....Sana who woke up and was just closing her eyes gave a small smile on her face.....

Sid: Tu jaagi hui hai? aur mere baath chupke se sunn ri thii?

Sana: Nahi.... nahi sunn ri thi main....

Sid: Juttiii and trys to get up....Sana: Todhi derr aur sone de naaa....
Sid: ha baby mein tumhe todi utne ke liya bola... Mein jake fresh hoke atha hu....phir tuje utatha hu.... tu araam kar...(He wants to plan a suprise for his moti and excusing himself for some alone time)
Sana: mein phir apni pillow ke bina kaise sou??? with an innocent pout on her face.....
Sid: Gives a 32 teeth waala smile and then give her a tight hug.....and sleeps with her some more time....
Sana: Grabs her pillow tight and sleeps....=========
Sid's mom calles: Bachhooo utt jaoo... Nastha karlo... late horaha hai....Shebaaz tera flight ka bhi time hora hai beta... ut jaoo...Sid find this perfect excuse and tell her.... moti maa bulari hai... mein jake nahatha hu phir tuje utatha hu.... Sana agrees and falls back asleep.Sid goes into the balcony and make a call to his manager...
Sid: Hi Arav, do you by any chance have the contact of Sabya Sachi??
Arav(Sid's Manager): mere paaas tho nahi hai but I can get it... ohhhh wait Ken Frens hai na aapka designer... he knows him well. He used to Frens ka mentor once up on a time. Let me call him and get the details.Sid: Ohhh really... okay then I will take it myself..Thanks Arav.
Arav: No problem.... any time... And yes Sid, as you told I've moved all your schedule to tomorrow. but it is going to be hectic for next two days for you.. as you have to leave to Punjab for your engagement ceremony.
Sid: Yah Arav... Its okay. I will manage :)

Disconnects his call and immediately dials Ken's number
Ken: Wowww Sid.. inthna subah subah call..?
Sid: I need a favor from you if you can Ken.
Ken: oh don't be so formal now sid.. common tell me... and first of all hows my little flower....yesterday has been a tough day for her... But I am proud of her... She pulled it off like a pro.....
Sid: Smiling... She is fine ...sleeping peacefully now... I need to get this done before your little / fearless flower wake up.
Ken: Ohhhh some surprise in planning huh...??
Sid: How did you guess...

Ken: easy bro... first of all you are calling. generally your manger does this. Secondly, you are in hurry and want to get it done before my rockstar wake up... so its kind of obvious bro...
Sid: Smiles...
Ken: ok tell me...
Sid: As you know how did her day go today... SO I want to bring a big smile on her face... Then I thought I can take her to our engagement lehenga shopping...to....(before he finishes his sentence)
Ken: Bro, we were designing it for both of you right... today you and Sana were supposed to meet? This was my gift for her.....
Sid: Yes Ken.... I am sorry I am spoiling the plan... but recently I saw her looking at Sabyasachi's new collection and the spark in her eyes while seeing those was outstanding... So I thought of taking her to his store in Mumbai and gifting her one ....
Ken: wowww great idea bro.... But out of one condition.....
Sid: tell me
Ken: what ever she chooses, I am gonna buy it for her... and no negotiations here....
Sid: but Ken....
Ken: no if's and no but's.... Ok let me take this from here.... Let me check if he is available today.. I will text you all the details.
Sid: Sure.. Thanks a lot Ken.
Ken: no problem
Sid.Comes out of the balcony, runs towards the washroom, takes a quick shower and dressed himself in a nice blue denim and Black shirt.... (He was looking Hooottt...)He wakes up Sana and she goes to get ready....He ask her to wear something nice as they have to go to airport to drop shebaaz and will go to the designer for engagement dress....
====================================Parallely, Ken was talking to Sabyasachi over call..
Ken: Hello sir, good morning.
Sabya: Hey Ken, how are you....? howz work?
Ken: all good sir thanks you....
Ken: Sir do you remember, I was talking about one girl when we last met...
Sabya: Shehnaaz right... That girl from big boss.. how can i forget.. Half of our conversation you were just telling about her.... I would like to meet happy innocent friend of yours one day.
Ken: Sir, I just called you to ask the same sir... will you be available any time today for a small meetup and I want to gift her sabyasachi dress for her engagement...
Sabya: oh wowww... your fav couple Sidnaaz are getting engaged... Congratulations.... You should thank your stars Ken.... luckily , I am at Mumbai wala store today for a photo shoot...
Ken: woww sir.. when can I get your appointment....
Sabya: ohhh Ken don't use these formal appointment language with me... I have shoot till 1 PM. So I am available any time after that...
Ken: Thank you sir. We will be there by 2' O clock.Sabya: Sure... waiting to meet your friend.======================================================