Chapter 8

3 years ago
//trigger warning//
Lilly was at a party that she clearly didn't want to go to. Elana has somehow managed to convince her to come and then she just left her. Lilly was really irritated. Lilly started walking further in the woods mumbling under her breath about how stupid this party was, looking for elana.
Lilly started to hear footsteps behind her. Lilly stoped and looked around her. Not seeing anything Lilly continued but more cautious.
All the sudden Lilly was tackled to the ground and flipped onto her back. She started to freak out. "STOP IT GET OFF OF ME"
Jake one of the jocks at school leaned close to her face "shut up or this will get worse" Lilly started to cry. "What do you want from me" jake looked up and said "I don't know boys what do we want" he asked why laughing. That's when Lilly realized that they wernt alone they were five other guys staring right at her. One of them walked up to her and crouched down next to jake and her and caressed her face. "We just want to make you realize all of what your worth" he said smiling. He stood up and said "go at it boys" all of the guys started to surround her. Jake made her stand up and pulled out a gun.
" now take your cloths off"
"Please no you don't have to do this" Lilly started begging. "Take then add or we will" one of the guys ordered. Lilly was looking around the guys for an exit.
" please no"
" fine have it you way" one of the guys said. The guys started to come closer and started to rip her clothes off.
"NO"
"NOOOO"
"GET OFF ME SOME ONE HELP ME PLEASE"
They all started laughing.
"No one can hear you bitch now shut up and be a good little slut and do what we say"
One of the said smacking her while another one forced her to the ground and held her down.
Jake started to unbuckle his belt and approach her.
" now it time for you to realize what a little slut like you is really worth"
For the rest of the night each and every one of those boys raped and came in her. She passed out through the middle of it and woke up just as the sun was starting to rise. She payed there for about ten minutes and then tried to get up. She winced when she sat up and looked down and saw she was sitting in a pile of blood and cum and started to cry. After a little bit Lilly stood up and almost fell down but managed to balance her self, she started looking for her clothes and found them Scattered every where. Once she had on the clothes she started making her way back to the house. It took about 20 minutes to get there but Lilly was so numb that it felt like 2. As soon as she walking inside no one was home, Lilly thought this was good she didn't have to explain herself. She trudged up the stairs to her room and grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a sweater and under where, she went to the bathromm and took a shower. All Lilly could think about was what happened last night. She started to cry again thinking about how disgusting and used she feels. Lilly thought that's if she were to tell anyone they would be beyond disappointed she thought they kick her out because she's disgusting and a whore.
Lilly finished showering and got dressed. As Lilly was leaving the bathroom she heard her name being called from downstairs.
"Lilly can you come to the kitchen please"
Lilly started to walk down the stairs and in to the kitchen to find Jena crying. Lilly stood in the door way not knowing what to do. "Lilly I have bad news come sit down hunny" Lilly went to a chair and sat. Jena went to grab Lilly's hands but she flinched away. Jena saw this but thought nothing of it and grabbed them. She was about to speak when Lilly whispered " please don't touch me right now" Jena saw Lilly about to cry. " hunny why were you out so late last night?"
Jena felt that something happend to her. "I uh I got lost?" Lilly couldn't stop staring at the floor. Jena felt suspicious and gave her a look that said we will talk about this later. " well I uh have really bad news and I just want to let you know that I am here for you always but uh" Jena hesitated, Lilly looked at her "Um last night when your parents went to pick up elana they crashed over the wickery bridge with elana and died but elana is in the hospital right now and they said that she is gunna be fine"
It's like something broke in Lilly right then and there. Jena almost gasped at the look in Lilly's eyes. Lilly nodded and left the room to go upstairs to her room.
——————————-
2 weeks later there was a funeral for the Gilbert's parents.
Once they all gat back to the house Jenna threw her keys on the kitchen table and asked if her and Lilly could talk.
" Lilly I really hate to put this on you right now but I can't raid three teenagers and that means that I'm going to send you off to some of our cousins so pack your stuff because you are leaving in 2 days" Lilly looked at Jena in disbelief.
" are you serious right now"
" yes I am so do as your told and don't argue about it"
Lilly stormed off to her room and started to pack crying.
Lilly felt like her whole life was falling apart and it just keeps getting worse and worse.
————————————
Hello all of you lovely people that you for reading this and please vote and comment what you think 😁