1: Start

Warning| ⚠ Long Chapter ⚠
Words | 1928

One peaceful night, a teenage boy with unusual pink hair walking around the forest with his Nichirin sword on his hand.

His mismatched blue and pink eyes saw blinding lights in few meters away from him, he immediately went towards it and his eyes widened at the horrific sights.

There, in front of him, stood a little girl that seems two years younger than him with long black hair wearing white dress down to her knees that soaked in blood but what scared him the most are corpses of demons bodies all chained up with red chains that seems coming from the girl's left arm while her right hand stabbing through one of the demon's chest.

Sensing someone behind her, she turned her head around and face the pink-nette boy, and the expression the girl display is the least expression he would imagine.

She held mixed emotions of sadness, pain, fear, and exhaustion. His mismatched eyes made contact with the girl's glowing purple and yellow ones, he also noticed that her sclera are completely black like a void.

"H-help... me-.."

Her voice shaky and soft, then start falling backward. He quickly moved towards the girl before she hit the ground.

Looking down at the unconscious girl, he noticed that the chains on her left arm started to disappear so did the chains around the demon bodies causing it to turned into ashes.

He deadpanned at it and sighed. " What are you..?" He asked even though he knew the girl wouldn't answer.

He picked her up. "Her aura- similar to human, but at the same time, it's not... She even killed all those demons from what I saw without a nichirin sword..."

He started to walks out of the forest. "I guess I'll be taking care of you for a bit..."

•❇|Two Years Later|❇•

"Yuki-nii!!" The girl happily called out her adoptive brother as she goes on her training.

It has been two years since the incidents, it took four days for her to wake up back then and they started to bonding.

The pink-haired introduced himself Natsura Yuki and the girl do the same introduced herself as Hanasaki Haru. She also asked how did she end up in his house and to Yuki's surprise, she couldn't remember much about the night he found her.

All remembered was, she ran away from her abusive parents into the forest and everything went blurred.

Both of them had similar backstories and that immediately connect the two, Yuki also decided to 'adopted' her as his sister and quit his job as a demon slayer.

In fear of putting her in danger, but he becomes a tailor that specializes in making demon slayer's uniforms.

Meanwhile, Haru found out about him used to be a demon slayer and a bit disappointed when he stopped and just taking care of her.

Sure, she was lucky to have this kind of treatment and protective brother. But, she got bored and decided to learn self-defense martial arts.

She also learned to use her 'breathing' properly and create her own breathing style, that is- breath of spring. She required using a special gun and sword to do it.

She managed to create five styles of breath.

Until Yuki found out about it. He- being a good brother he is, started to get worried about it. Haru is a lot smaller and fragile than any other fifteen years old girl.