¤2¤

[Google... what the heck mah dude...]

        I broke his nose.

8:30 am

I woke up because I was hungry. Stupid stomach. Always ruining my sleep. Why ya gotta do that man? I get out of bed and trudge my way downstairs. I grab the black sweater hanging on my black couch. Lot of black. I open the fridge and pull out a pack of maple bacon. Yum. I began to pull out the pan so I can cook the bacon. That of course was before I heard a crash come from the basement.  "Wha-?" I grab the pan and crouch beside the door. I heard loud footsteps coming from up the stairs. The doorknob wiggles slightly and then the door opens. All I see before I shoot up were legs. I swing the pan and the second the pan makes contact to the intruders face I hear a loud crack. The person groans and stumbles down the stairs. Well crap. I broke his nose. I run down the stairs and pin down the intruder. Being as fierce as I am I interrogate  the person. "Who are ya?!" He looks at me his eyes wide with fear, "E-Ezia." I look at him before I noticed he had dried blood on his neck. I saw he also had a bite mark there. My fierce side changes to a worried one. I help him up and take him up to the bathroom. I clean off all the blood to see the wound had disappeared. "Were did the bite go?" He looks at me eyes wide. His eyes glance slightly to the left. "H-heh I gu-guess I have good blood or something." He says nervously. Liar. Nobody heals that fast. "Alright well, at least I got the blood off." Ezia looks up at me, his green eyes filled with hope but a slight tinge of relief. "U-uhm whats your name?" I look at him. Meh he hasn't attempted to kill me yet. "Kiersten." He nods. "Nice name." "Ptffffff ahhhaahah no it's not. I know at least twenty people with the same name and nobody can spell it." I point at him. "However your name is quite unique." He waves his hand. "Uhm is it ok if I stay here until tomorrow?" I look at him. "Sure." 

Welp. I bet i'm gonna get murdered we can all say it was because of a guy with fast healing abilities wanted to take over my house.

[ahahhahaHAahHaHAHhAHAHHah Two chapters in one day. JWHsn LIJjdEDkdjeih Srsly stop coughing on people. >:( I'm watchin ya. ¤toxic¤]

427 words