Was there a creature like that in this palace?

Claude was in a curious mood as he looked at the back, gradually getting closer.

At a glance, she looked small, vulnerable, smooth, and could die without even a single word from his hand. Isn't she even as small as the angel next to her?

Claude's strange mood deepened when the little creature suddenly opened her mouth and bit the angel's butt.

Claude tilted his head sideways and opened his mouth.

"How long have you lived in my castle like this?"

Then the child, holding the angel's heel and biting it's shiny butt in front of her, looked back at him with a startled look?

She faltered back in a near reflexive response.

"Hic."

A strange noise came with a strange expression.

Two steps. Changgrang!

Something fell and could be heard scattered on the floor, but Claude didn't take his eyes off the face that finally came to view.

"That face."

No, to put it more precisely, I was right not to take my eyes off.

"I think I've seen it somewhere."

It was surprising that a child who could never be on his palace appeared out of nowhere, but it was all the more strange because her face was strangely familiar.

Suddenly, my head ached. Come to think of it, sometimes I'll be like this ever since I tried to think of a certain something in my head.

I don't think I want to remember this delicate feeling.

There was a beep, a noise that sounded like someone was pushing the latch that had been tightly locked. And finally, a shadow of a rare memory appeared through the cracks.

"Yes. Was the wench from Ziodonna? You look like that girl."

Come to think of it, there was a person who made his heart flutter, and she looked like the child in front of him.

"But it doesn't matter who you are."

Why does it matter now? It was a long time ago anyway. If I had forgotten, it would have been better. There was no need to remember it again now.

Suddenly, he saw a small white flower visible on the child's hair. It was the same kind of flower he found not long ago beside the footprints of the intruder.

Claude unconsciously reached for it.

"Your Majesty."

A voice of alarm rang out from behind. Some people died of indigestion with a single gesture of his hand, so Felix was worried that he might be trying to harm the child in front of him.

But it was an unnecessary concern. Claude did not reach out to kill the child in front of him. It's only because that white flower, which seemed to be a common wild flower, somehow gave him a familiar impression.

'Princess Athanasia is your only flesh and blood.’

At that very moment, a sharp piece of memory poked deep into his consciousness as if it was waiting.

'It's the only trace left in this world by..... Would you regret it, if you removed it with your own hands?’

His hand stopped in midair.

"I remember.”

One day in the past, when I was full of bitterness, It seemed to unfold before my eyes again.