14. 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖

Start from the beginning

'You wanted me to be there with you?'

"You're one of my closest friends and... Since we're friends... I wanted to rely on you if that's okay with you," you say and blush a bit.

"O-of course!" he stutters and feels his face getting hot.

'Friends... Is that really all that we are?' He frowns a little but tries to push those thoughts away.

"What are we having for din... Oh! Tsumu, you're going to eat dinner with us?" Rina appears in her pajamas.

"Yesh I am, Rina-chan!"

"Let's eat!" You say then put the food on the dinner table as Atsumu brings the plates.

"Thank you for cooking!" Rina cheers and digs in as you and Atsumu start digging in as well.

After a few moments of just eating you decide to speak.

"R-Rina..."

"Yes, Oneesan?" Rina asks with her mouth full of food.

"You know how I'm in volleyball at school right? Shin-chan, Atsumu-san, and Mira-chan are all going to go to Miyagi to train for three days," You say and feel sweat falling from your face.

"Really?! Is it going to be hardcore training? That sounds like so much fun!" Rina happily cheers.

You frown as Atsumu tries to give you a reassuring face but he's sweating just as much as you are.

"Mira-chan is the manager of the girl's team so the boys and girls team are both going to go on the training camp..." You say then take a deep breath, "That includes me, Rina."

Rina stops eating then looks at you.

"You're going to go, Oneesan?" She asks as you frown at the sight.

"I don't need to go! I wanted to ask to see if you would be comfortable if I went and you stayed with Grandma Kita, but if you don't feel comfortable, I can stay with you!"

Rina stays quiet for a bit which makes you and Atsumu shake a bit from the tension. Rina wasn't the quiet type.

"That's okay, Oneesan. I'll be fine with Grandma Kita," Rina says then continues to eat as you and Atsumu look at her in shock.

You walk up next to her and kneel to her height, "You don't need to lie to me."

Rina shakes her head, "I'm not lying, Oneesan. I am going to be sad but I know you want to go. You quit volleyball to be with me for two years and I know how much volleyball means to you. Also, you just made friends and you never had friends," she bluntly says as you feel an arrow go through your head.

'Was that an insult?'

"Plus... I'm not a little baby anymore! I'm growing up!!" she proudly finishes.

"You're only 5 and 10 months old," you say as she frowns at what you say.

"But... I like watching you play volleyball, Oneesan... So I want you to get better so I can watch you play more," Rina smiles at you which makes you almost cry. You didn't want to cry because Atsumu was there so you just wrapped her tiny body in your arms.

"You're the best baby sister ever. When did you start growing up? First, you say you want to marry Shin-chan, then you say you want to play volleyball, now you are thinking about your big sister!" You say into her shoulder as she whines.

"You are squeezing me too tightly, Oneesan!! I'm still eating!" She whines as you just continue kissing her cheeks and hugging her.

Atsumu just smiles at the sight, happy that you didn't have to worry that much anymore.

-

"Thank you for being there with me again Atsumu," you say as you both stand outside of the porch.

"No problem, Cutie-chan! Anything for my best frand!" he winks which makes you smile back. You grab his arm which makes him shock at the sudden contact.

"I-If you ever need someone to rely on... Come to me! I've been relying on you this whole time and I feel bad for being a baby!" you say.

Atsumu smiles, "I know that but there hasn't been anything that upsets me lately because I've been really happy." 'And the one thing that bothers me, I can't tell you.'

"Okay. Well, I'll see you tomorrow then, Atsumu," you smile and let go of his arm.

"See you tomorrow, F/n-chan," he says back then leaves home.

"Oneesannnnn," Rina calls out to you as you close the door.

"Yes?" you ask and sit on the couch next to her.

"Do you like Tsumu?" she asks as your eyes widen.

"What? Of course. He's my best friend," you say and shrug.

Rina frowns at your response, "I mean like you want to marry him!!" You blush at what your sister says.

"I don't want to marry right now, Rina! What makes you say that? I'm actually still a kid! Kids don't marry." She facepalms herself thinking that her older sister is so oblivious and dense.

"Whatever, Oneesan! I'm sleeping," Rina leaves you on the couch dumbfounded.

"What just happened?" you ask yourself then shrug and smile.

"Another great day."

A/N:

Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far! Hopefully it isn't going too fast or too slow! I don't want to disappoint you guys. If you guys have any complaints or critics please feel free to say something. I'm really happy seeing you guys reading this story though!🥰

ALSO, I started a new Kita story!! It includes spoilers though so BEWARE. I will be updating as often as I can. I already have a few chapters written so you won't have to deal with waiting for a long time for it to update unless something pops up because I understand how much it hurts to read a story to only read 3 chapters then it ends there, hehe. I want to be a committed author for y'all! Thank youuuuu!!😚💋

 I want to be a committed author for y'all! Thank youuuuu!!😚💋