"I understand that shit but you gotta let me know whats going on, thats that miscommunication shit and thats were relationships go wrong." He said pointing his finger at me.

"Lets say all that shit you keeping to yourself and bottled in get so mad to the point you just blow up one day do or say some shit you regret. Even push away fa that matter then what Kiya? All im saying is don't keep shit in fuck am i here for if you can't console in me when you going through some?" He went on and i sighed because he was right.

"Your right I understand but i was just tryna be considerate and I didn't wanna seem selfish for bringing up my problems and making stuff about me when you were going through something major that was life changing."

"Stop thinking like that, i hate when ion know shit bout whats going on with my girl, you gotta talk to me and let me know shit." He said looking me in my eyes.

"I love you." I sighed looking in his eyes and then widened my eyes and covered my mouth once I realized what i had just said.

"You can't just be saying that shit, i take that word very serious." He said looking me dead in my eyes.

"I-i." I stuttered not knowing what to say because I believe i meant it cause I wouldn't just say that especially not to no anybody. Apart of me knew i loved Kamari but the other part of me was scared to admit it.

"Use yo words." He said and i looked down at my feet. What in the actual fuck.

"Im- you wanna smoke?" I asked tryna change the subject.

"Don't look down, pick yo head up." He said lifting my head. I was honestly embarrassed. First i admitted that i loved him by accident, secondly ion think he feel the same way.

"Yo grandma, finish telling me me bout her." He said and i nodded. I cleared my throat before talking.

"She got stage 4, and i made a decision to put my dreams on hold to pay fa her treatments because i swear im so tired of losing people and im not going to let her lay down and die instead of at least putting up a fight."

"I coulda gave you the money Kiya." He told me tilting his head to the side.

"But i wouldn't ask you to do that. Why would i even ask for money when i have it." I shrugged.

"But you ain't gotta put yo dreams on hold Kiya. Either i pay for your granny treatment or i pay for the shop. Yo choice." He said looking at me.

"Neither."

"That wasn't a option so ima figure out on my own which one ima pay fa." He said and i shook my head.

"I said neither."

"Ian ask you to repeat yoself." He said shaking his head walking off.

"Kamariiiiii." I whined. I swear im not finna let him pay for nothing. I wanna get everything myself.

"Alexis calling you." He said ignoring me and answering my phone from the sounds of it. I walked back to the front where he was and he was sitting onna couch on my phone.

"Fuck you want?" He asked Alexis.

"Why you answered Ms. Kiya phone?" Lexis asked him.

"This our phone fuck you talm bout." He said mugging.

"Well is mommy and kyky friends now because mommy been saying her name a lot lately." When Alexis said that i scrunched my face.

"Fuck ass lady." I mumbled.

"Yeah, they friends." Kamari lied.

"Ill beat her ass." I mumbled.

"Well since they're friends me her and kyky should all go somewhere together." Lexis said and i could tell she smiling.

"Ill go fuck her daddy and make her my daughter." I mumbled like lady why is you speaking on me.

"You going too far shut the fuck up." Kamari said mugging me.

"Shutup i wish i would go fuck that lady daddy." I frowned.

"Boffa yall ass gone end up inna casket."

"Umm Why you told me shutup?" Lexis asked Kamari.

"Im tired of talking to you Alexis, bye." He said and with that he hung up.

"She aint even call for you." I frowned.

"She called for us." He said nodding his head.

"Shutup." I said rolling my eyes. I thought it was gone be awkward after i said i love you and he didn't say it back but whew it wasn't. I felt some typa way but I couldn't force him to love me, people love people on their own time.

"Yo granny started her treatment, how she doing?" He asked and i nodded.

"Yeah, she started it but I don't know if its helping her just yet. Namir said only time will tell."

"Fuck is Namir?" He frowned.

"My cousin duh." I said in a duh tone.

"Saying that like o was supposed to automatically know the nigga." He said frowning at me.

"Next time i go, you coming with me?" I asked.

"If you want me too." He said licking his lips looking over at me.

"I wantchu to, plus my granny wanna meet you." I nodded.

"Fashooo."

"Tik tok got me going around like 'im not ina mirror im inside you lemme guide you- fuck you die you son of a bitch- put the gun down-bye bye... okay im still alive- so am i too.'" Bean said walking back in the house.

"You lame for saying the whole thang." Zay said rolling her eyes.

"Shutup you mad cause im tik tok famous and yo ass ain't." He said mugging her.

"Bet i got mo followers than you." Riley grinned. She prolly did she be on there more than me.

"How many you got?" He asked her.

"21.5k, how many you got?" She asked him.

"Shidd, like 650." He said scratching his neck.

"Tik tok famous my ass bruh." I said laughing.

"Im surprised yall ain't in hea yelling at each the the way you kicked us up outta hea." Zay said.

"Mind yo bidness shawty." Kamari said. He wonder why Zay think heon like her, ima ask em bout it later.

"and thats on period." I added so it wouldn't cause no tension.

"Sit down." Reese said mugging me.

"Boyaaaa." I mugged him.

"I haven't seen Nari in a while where she been?" Riley asked.

"Stuck in the house." I said rolling my eyes giving her that look and she only nodded her head understanding what i was saying.

I miss my sister, #freeher, she ain't in jail she just got left with a retarded ass parent.
____________________________
How yall feel about Kamari not saying i love you back?