I play a few more chords as my tears drop onto my guitar. My hand then falls from the guitar. I wish love wasn't so hard, why was the world so horrible to me? Can't I just have a loving family? Why can't I feel the love? Am I so unlovable? I look up to see a man with white hair on the right and red hair on the left along with a red scar on his left eye. His right eye is blue while his left eye looks brown. I could stare at his multicolored eyes for hours. I shake my head and wipe the tears off of my face. I grab my guitar and go out of the classroom. I then put it in my locker before going back to class. A few more people joined including Kacchan. I avoid eye contact with him and keep my head down. 

^the seating chat but you sit beside Shoto and Uraka is just in a new row in the back ha sorry Uraraka! ^

In my seat and I see Kacchan about to ask me something before a blue-haired male with square glasses yell at him for having his feet on another's desk.

I chuckle at him and I fall asleep with a yawn.

I wake up to someone shaking me. "hmm?" I look up and see a pink-skinned girl with pink hair and yellow horns. "We are putting on our gym clothes and meeting Mr. Aizawa outside." She explains and I nod my head taking my gym clothes from her hand. I go into the locker room and I change quickly. When I was changing I walked out not hearing anything and I waited by the door for the other girls. With a yawn, I fall asleep.

Smack, I rub my nose, the door was slammed open and it hit me. "Ah Sorry Y/n!" a brown-haired girl tells me and I shrug. I walk outside and I see Mr. AIzawa tell us about having a quirk assessment and the last place would go home and be expelled. I shrug my shoulders. I doze off and I lean against a shoulder. Suddenly I hear an explosion, he threw the ball a long way but I slept. Tiredly I kept my eyes open, I couldn't go to sleep yet. Mr. Aizawa used his quirk on Midoryia and he was harsh on him. Then The blond-haired girl came over and fly it infinity. I was then called up and I stepped inside the circle with the ball. I blow a kiss to Urarka, having three people at the same time is dangerous. But this is the first love one so it should be fine. She comes over to me and I grab her by the shirt. "hmm, what's your name, baby girl?" I ask her with a wink. Her whole face turns pink and I see Midoryia jealous. I laugh. I then pull her in and kiss her. Her hands go through my hair and I bite her lip and I use my tongue to explore her mouth. Dam shes pretty good kisser. I pull away and some Silvia connects out lips still. I peck her lips and give her the ball. She nods and uses her quirk and it flies up and up and it never comes down. The whole class looks at us like she is crazy. I then walk back to the class and flip my hair. She gives me a kiss on the cheek and stands by the rest of the class smirking. "I used my quirk but don't worry, I will reverse it after this assessment ends," I explain and wink at them. I then walk to Mineta. I give him a hug in front of Uraraka and she is jelly. She touches him and he goes super high. "Uraraka!" I say and she turns to me with a frown, "Baby girl if you set him down gently you'll get another kiss~" I say and she eagerly nods. He is set down gently and we have another small make-out session. "Carry me I'm tired and wake me when you have to go or it's my turn," I order and she nods. I then fall asleep in her arms. Something shakes me away and sets me down. Uraraka did. "You have to go do a little dash," she tells me and I nod with a yawn. I then slap her and my heart breaks. "Ah!" I scream a bit and crouch. I groan, this time its physical pain that's new. I then get up. I'm against a dude with skin and a mask he sure is weird. I bow a kiss. He catches it and I give him a wink, "If you wait till I'm finished I'll give you a kiss on the cheek~" I say and he nods. We go, but he stays behind and once I dash to finish he runs to finish as well using some of his um skinned wings? Welp, I don't care I won. Later we do a grin thing, and seeing as my lovesick puppy did a good job doing 540 kg, I give it to him with a kiss. Mine is 600 kg. I think the more love the more determination to do well and it gives them a little boost in power to impress me. I smile and give him a hug. I see others do a long jump and I frown. I touch a few different people to see their nightmares but I don't see much I can use. Finally, I touch this big guy with a weird head. He is scared of bugs. I could use that. I touch the ground from where I start and I summon a huge beetle. I hop on and I make him fly all the way to the end. Then I put him back into the ground. Next, we move between three lines by sidestepping from one to another. I did average or below that sense my quirk was useless here. In the end, I had to slap that dude, and this time it was emotional. I felt so bad. I instantly started crying and Mr. Aizawa being 'moody' thank goodness just groaned. I looked at the results at the end, I was in the fourth place. I frown to myself. I mean I thought I aced everything besides that side to side thing. No matter, I'm glad I got a good grade on it. I look at the last place and my heart broke. I quickly whispered to him, "tell them you lied because it was the most logical way to make sure we did our best." He blinks his eyes and the fog almost clears. Its almost gone but it seems his conscious agreed with me. I sigh and thank him, "Your the best!" I whisper and smile. His eyes seem to be fogged worse now, "But sadly it's a secret so cover-up that I told you to do that." I say and he nods. He then tells the class with his tired cold face as usual and he walks away. I breathe a sigh of relief and I go to Uraraka. " I'm sorry for not using your permission and totally made out with you... twice." I apologize and she looks at me with a frown as I bow. I actually felt really bad. She sighs, "It's ok." she tells me and I hug her. I then apologize to the man and he didn't take it too much to heart, at least I didn't make out with him. At the end of school, I walk home with Uraraka with my new guitar and two backpacks.  I dozed in and out of the conversation. "Oh, Deku is what Kacchan calls me to make fun of me." Midoriya says. "Really? I think it screams I can do anything!" Uraraka says all in his face. "Yep! Deku is fine you can call me Deku!" He says red like a tomato. I laugh, "Ok Deku!" I say with a wink and he throws a sour face at me. It then turns into a smile, a laugh, and we all start to smile with him. "Hey, can I sleep over again Deku?" I ask and he nods his head, "And I do like Deku by the way as well." He smiles and I lay down on the bed. I groan and go to the bathroom to change. I come out and Deku is already in his pajamas. I snuggle into bed and he lays beside me. "I mean... if your not comfortable it's fine but can we cuddle?" I ask. Instead of answering, he comes over and lays on top of my back. His face in my neck." hmm" He says sleepily. Uraraka is a lucky girl.

words: 2211